Chapter 21

Libitina and John woke up early that morning to have time for themselves before the kids woke up. A heated kiss lead to clothes being furiously taken off and bodies colliding together. They missed each other's touch, they have longed for this for years and they didn't even know. The only sound you could hear in the house was the headboard of the bed colliding with the wall.

"Ah John." Libitina moaned.

"Dad? Our Katie's done a wee in the bed again." George shouted from the other room which made John and Libitina giggle.

"I'll be there a minute, mate." John shouted back.

John collided his and Libitina's lips again and moved a bit faster, both nearly reaching their climaxes, but they got interrupted by someone walking into the bedroom. John moved quickly, grabbing his gum from the bedside cabinet and pointing it towards the door whilst shielding Libitina's naked body.

"John? I told you to keep the doors locked. I could've been anyone. Now get dressed." Tommy started. We're doing it today." Tommy finished.

Libitina climbed over John so Tommy could see her properly. "As a matter of fact Thomas, he's doing me today." She said, sending a wink Tommy's way.

"Make sure he's done you by nine." Tommy stated.

"You should learn to knock." Libitina stated.

"It's not a day for knocking." Tommy explained, walking out the room and closing the door behind him.

When Tommy was gone, John pushed Libitina under him so he was hovering on top of her.

"Right Johnny, I have to go sort out the kids bed and you my dear," She said pointing down to his genital area. "Have to sort yourself out."

"Lib, seriously?" He questioned.

"Yes, really, enjoy yourself." She said kissing down his body just above his area.

"Ugh, your getting payback later." He said.

"Yeah yeah, sure I will." She said walking out the room to go sort out the kids.

"Now then Katie, what's happened here ey?" She asked, hugging her step-daughter.

"I'm sorry mummy, I don't know what happened." Katie explained, tears falling from her eyes.

"Hey hey, it's okay don't worry. How about you go and wash yourself and I will clean up these sheets." Libitina said, wiping away Katie's tears.

Katie nodded and went into the bathroom to wash herself while Libitina took off the dirty sheets and replaced them with new ones. When Libitina was finished in the kids room she went into hers and John's room to get ready.

"I see you sorted yourself out then?" Libitina joked.

"Yeah I did, now fuck you." John joked back.

Libitina laughed at her husband and started to get changed. While she was sitting at the vanity table doing her makeup, John snaked his arms around her waist and started to kiss her neck.

"Oi, piss off, go get the kids some breakfast, and be quick we have a meeting." She said slapping John's hand slightly.

"Alright boss lady, calm down." He said before leaving the room and going downstairs to sort out the kids breakfasts.

When Libitina was done getting ready she headed downstairs to bid the kids goodbye while they went to a family meeting. Libitina and John left their home and walked across the street to the family home to get to the betting den.

"Right. I've got you all here today because this is the day that we replace Billy Kimber." Tommy started. "This is the day we become respectable. The day we join the official National Association of Race Course Bookmakers." He finished.

BRUTAL LOVE || JOHN SHELBYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें