Chapter 2

Ada and Everet were sitting by one of the trees having their usual conversation while Libitina was sitting with Harry on a pile of boxes in a nice silence. Libitina was in her thoughts just thinking about boys, but more importantly John. She didn't know why she kept thinking about him, she hated him. Libatina was shook away from her thoughts by Harry nudging her a tiny bit.

"Are you okay Lib?" Harry asked worried for the girl sat in front of him.

Harry has grown to like Libatina but he knew she would never feel the same way, yes she has said he's a lovely and good looking boy but they both knew they weren't right for each other.

"Yes, I'm okay sorry I was just in my thoughts." The girl spoke up with a smile on her face.

"What was you thinking about if you don't mind me asking?" The young teenage boy asked nervously.

"Well, Harry you see I'm not like the rest of the girls in Small Heath. I still haven't had my first kiss and it just makes me feel like I'm not a normal girl." Libitina spoke up embarrassed with the words that just left her mouth.

Harry took this as a opportunity and lent in close to the girl so their lips were just hovering over each others. They were just about to interwind their lips with each others but before they could Harry got pushed away from the girl with a strong force. Libatina panicked when she saw who pushed the young boy away from her. It was John Shelby.

"What do you think you are doing?!" John shouted at the boy who was now on the floor.

Ada heard all the chaos and ran up to her best friend to calm her down but nothing worked.

Libatina walked up to John and pushed him away from Harry, Johns eyes not leaving the boys that was on the floor. Libatina spoke up.

"John stop! Look at me John!" she shouted at him and John turned his gaze to the small girl infront of him. He saw she was about to cry so he brought her into his arms but she pushed him away not finished with her tantrum.

"Why would you do that? There was no need John. Why are you here? You have no reason to be here and doing that!" Libatina shouted.

She pushed past John not being able to keep her tears in anymore. She ran towards 6 Watery Lane so she could hide from the rest of the world with not a care in the world if she barged past someone.

John ran after the girl shouting her name and apologizing to the girl he just hurt. He was so confused with his actions, he disliked the girl with a passion but deep down he knew he didn't. He shouldn't of made that outburst but he couldn't watch and not do anything. He can't watch the love of his life loving someone else.