Chpt 10: Awakening; Kumarr's Pride

[A/N: Yo, Yo! Hey guys, Baryon here! Sorry about not posting for a minute, I got a game called Darksider's and Darksider's 2 and I've been playing then ever since I got them, sorry😅. But I'm back now, and back with a classic. So this is my present to all of you. Merry Christmas everybody! And happy holidays!]

Kumarr looked at them with a smile on his face as the others had mixed reactions. Y/n was angered, Asia was terrified, Akeno along with Rias and Issei were worried, Xenovia and Kiba were curious, and Kokabiel had a smile on his face.

Fallen Kumarr: What's wrong everyone? Scared?

Freed: Huh? What's going? Someone explain please!!

Xenovia: I would like to know as well.

Kiba: Same here.

Rias: Kumarr is.....under Kokabiel's command now.

Issei: What?! You can't be serious!

Rias: I am. I've heard that he grant people power in exchange for their freedom. If he's got control of Kumarr, this is going to be more difficult than it already is.

Kumarr looks at Y/n and points at him.

Fallen Kumarr: It's time Daikan.

He then turns his palm on him as he creates an energy blast.

Y/n: Kumarr no!

Kumarr doesn't listen and just smiles and fires the blast anyway. As it gets closer, Y/n puts his arms up to block it as it pushes him back. Kumarr puts more force into it, making Y/n have to jump in the air. As he does the energy blast keeps going and Rias notices going towards the left side of the building.

Rias: No!

It doesn't manage to destroy the school entirely, but it does put a massive whole into it. Y/n lands back onto the ground and looks at Kumarr.

Y/n: Shame on you. The Kumarr I know would never have done this.

Kumarr doesn't say anything as he just smiles at Y/n. Y/n begins to get nervous as he gets uneasy as Kumarr just stares at him.

Issei: Hey! What the hell's the matter with you?!

Fallen Kumarr: Quiet!

Issei jumps back and flinches as Kumarr raises his voice.

Fallen Kumarr: How about it? Shall we commence?

Y/n: This isn't the time for this Kumarr. There are bigger things going right now.

Fallen Kumarr: You'll fight with me Daikan, unless you want bodies to pile up on your conscience?

Y/n:*eyes widen*Kumarr, you didn't?

Kumarr just smiles at him, which doesn't sit easy with Y/n.

Y/n: How sad, I didn't think you were weak enough to get controlled.