Season 2 Chpt 1: Not In The Right Mindset

After Y/n and Issei kicked Riser's ass, everything went back to normal. Or as normal can get for them. We can now see Y/n in his room sleeping peacefully on his bed. The sound of the alarm clock goes off, signaling that it was time for him to go to school, but instead of getting up he just turned it off and went back to sleep. He then feels something move against his arm and turns to see what it is. When he does he sees none other than Rias Gremory laying next to him in bed naked.

Rias: It's time to wake up Y/n.

Y/n: Five more minutes.

Rias: If you wake up I'll give you a reward that I'm certain you'll love~.

Y/n: Is it food?

Rias:*giggles*That's so like you.

She then gets up and stretches, but as she does, the blanket uncovers her top revealing her breast. Now normally, Y/n would freak out and tell her to cover herself, but he's seen them before with no issue. After she's done stretching, she puts her clothes on that were sitting on Y/n's desk. Once she was done she turns to Y/n.

Rias: I'll see you downstairs kay?

Y/n: Yeah, see you down there.

She gives him a quick kiss on the check and heads downstairs leaving Y/n to get ready. Getting out of bed, Y/n does his morning routine and gets dress. Once he's finished, he walks downstairs to see Rias along with Asia and Issei at the door waiting for him.

Rias: All set?

Y/n: Yeah, lets go.

-Time Skip-
As they were walking through the gates of Kuoh Academy, the students gasped. Not because Rias and Y/n were walking together, but because they were holding onto each other. That's right, after his fight with Riser, Rias and Y/n started dating.

Random Girl 1: Oh man! Now I'll never get a chance to confess!

Random Girl 2: She's so lucky!

Random Girl 3: Do you think they already had sex?

Random Boy 1: Fuck me man!

Random Boy 2: That lucky son of bitch!

Random Boy 3: I'll kill that fucker!

Random Boy 4: The fuck is wrong with you guys? Have you no respect for Y/n?

Random Girl 4: I agree with you. I idolize Rias so I'm not gonna talk shit about her.

Rias: Looks like we're making quite the buzz.

Y/n: What did you expect? I am you, one of the most beautiful girls in the entire school is dating me, the second most popular guy in school.

Rias:*giggles*I guess your right.

Issei: I'm honestly jealous of ya bro. You get to have Presidents boobs in your face whenever you want. I wish there was someone for me.

Y/n: I don't know if your acting or just dumb.

Issei: What's that supposed to me?