Chpt 12: 10 Days Of Development

After Riser agreed to the rating game, Y/n knew that he had to win it, not for himself, but for Rias. Once he got home, Y/n began to gather his things for the training camp. As he was packing his training gi he looked at it for a second and came up with an idea.

-Time Skip-
Walking up a mountain, Issei can be seen with carrying a large backpack while struggling to go further up.

Rias: Come on Issei, your almost there!

Asia: Don't you think I should help him with some of those bags?

Rias: No, it'll be alright.

As Issei struggles to go up, Kiba comes up from behind him carrying a bag of his own.

Kiba: On your left.

Issei: Seriously? Did Y/n tell you to say that? And did they give you a pack of feathers!?

Then Koneko comes up with a bag three times her size.

Koneko: Watch it.

Issei: Oh come on!!

Issei finally manages to catch up with everyone and starts heavily panting.

Issei: Oh yeah*pant*made it.

Rias: Wait, where's Y/n?

Almost like answering her question, Y/n comes up running up the mountain with a very large bag sweating bullets. Once Y/n made it towards the others, he places his hands on his knees and catches his breath.

Kiba: Woah, I don't think I've ever seen Y/n like this.

Koneko: Yeah, he's usually so full of energy.

Asia: Y/n are you okay? Does anything hurt?

Y/n:*pants*No it's*pants*it's fine*pants*Im just*pants*trying a new*pants*training method.

Akeno: New training method? If it makes you so exhausted I might have to try it out myself~.

As Y/n catches his breath, he looks at Rias for a moment and then back towards the ground.

Y/n:(If I'm right about this, I'll be stronger than I was before.)

-Time Skip-
After a bit of walking, the group finally make it to Rias's summer home.

Asia: Woah, it's so beautiful!

Rias: Alright you guys, let's head inside and get going on this training.

Issei: What?! But we just got here! That's so evil and nowhere even close to fair!

Rias: Why thank you.

When they head inside, the group split up into boys and girls. As the boys change, Issei wonders about what Kiba said to him awhile ago.

Issei: You know that stuff you said about fallen angels? You never explained why you feel that way and I've kinda being wondering about it.

Kiba: Are you seriously asking about that now? It shouldn't matter. All that matters now is winning this rating game.

Issei: I guess your right. I'm so with you, let's do this!!

-Lesson 1-
The group are outside watching as Kiba and Issei are about to sword fight. Y/n was standing on the side with a wooden sword of his own waiting for his turn.

Kiba: Alright lesson 1.

Issei: Come on, bring it blondie bear!

Issei goes to rush Kiba with attacks, but he blocks all of them.

Kiba: Your a little off. Don't limit your focus on just the sword, keep an eye on your opponent.

Kiba then knocks the wooden sword out of Issei's hand and makes him fall to the ground.