Chpt 7: The Saiyan Rasied On Earth, Son Y/n Vs The Elite Saiyan, Kumarr

Everyone was in shock as to what they had just heard. Koneko and Kiba's friend, Issei's brother was an extraterrestrial being? The only thing that broke the silence was Fred's laughter.

Freed: Well isn't that a major plot twist! Turns out you've being hanging out with an alien! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Having enough of Freed's antics, Kumarr smacked him into the side of the wall shutting him up for the moment.

Kumarr: What? Have you all have nothing to say?

Issei: I don't care.

Kumarr: Huh?

Issei: I. Don't. Care!!

Kumarr: What?

Issei: I don't care that Y/n's from another planet! I don't care that he's an alien! To me he'll always be Son Y/n Hyoudou, my brother!

Y/n: Issei...

Kiba: Y/n may be from another planet, but he is still my friend.

Y/n: Kiba...

Koneko: He may be annoying sometimes, but he's got a sweet tooth that can rival mine. So I'm cool with him being around.

Y/n: Koneko...

Issei: Point is, Y/n may be from outer space, but that won't change the fact that he'll still have being rooting for him not matter what!

Kumarr: What a touching speech, truly it is. But I'm afraid your wasting your time with someone who doesn't give a shit.

Y/n slowly gets up from the ground and looks towards Kumarr.

Kumarr: Look who finally stands! Have you come to terms with your truth S/n?

Y/n: Yeah I have, but the only question on my mind right now is where is Asia?

Kumarr: You mean the nun? She's downstairs doing some sort of ritual or whatever. I didn't bother to ask.

Kiba: Downstairs, got it.

They then hear the sound of groaning and see that Freed is beginning to wake up.

Y/n: You guys take care of Freed, I'll deal with Kumarr.

Issei: You sure you want to face him alone?

Y/n:*nods*I am.

Issei: Alright then, do you thing.

Y/n: Right. Hey Kumarr, why don't we go somewhere else?

Kumarr: I agree. This church doesn't leave much room to fight in.

Y/n: Alright then, follow me so we came go to a better place to fight.

Kumarr: Lead the way S/n.

Y/n then jumps into the air and dashes out of the building with Kumarr right behind him.

Issei:(Please, be careful Y/n.)

Freed: Damn monkey. Didn't have to hit me so hard. Alrighty, if you want to get the devil worshipping trash you'll have to go through me.

Issei: Fine by me! Sacred Gear!

Koneko:*lifts pew chair*Here.

Koneko throws the pew chair at Freed, but he slices it in half.

Freed: Your pretty strong for a runt aren't you?

Koneko:*glares at him*Suck it.

Koneko then picks up more pew chairs and throws them at Freed. Kiba then take this opportunity to attack him from above, but Freed manages to block him. Freed then starts firing bullets at Kiba, but thanks to his speed, he's able to dodge them and clash weapons with Freed.