Chpt 6: Getting Back In The Game

In the ORC building, Asia can be seen using her twilight healing on Y/n as he shifts around in pain.

Asia: Please, I know your hurting, but I'm trying to the best I can to help. Though it only take bits of it, my twilight healing is trying its best to heal your heart.

Asia was tired, very tired. Using her sacred gear takes stamina to use and since she's been using twilight healing on Y/n constantly, she is very drained. She barely gets enough sleep as well. Every time Y/n woke up in pain, Asia would be right by his side to help him. Why wouldn't she be? When she came to Kuoh, she was alone and had no one to help her. Then Y/n and Issei can along and stuck with her, even going as far as saving her from Raynare.

Asia:*eyes being to get heavy*No....please let me stay up.......a bit longer....

Asia tries her hardest to keep her eyes open, but the lack of sleep was getting to her. She felt her legs get weak and she stumbled back and fell to the floor. Before she fell however, she was caught by someone.

???: My, my dear, you should really get some rest.

Asia look up and sees a young woman with glasses and long brushy auburn hair. She was wearing a laboratory coat and underneath that was a sleeveless, short blue and red checker pattern turtleneck dress with opaque black tights, black detached arm sleeves, and blue and red heel boots.

Asia: Who.....who are you?

Female Scientist: That can wait for later, now we need to give your friend his medicine.

Asia: Y/n's medicine?

Ajuka: Yes, his medicine.

Asia: Who are you?

Ajuka: My name is Ajuka Beelzebub and this is my assistant and lab partner Vomi.

Asia: So that's your name.

Vomi: Yes, it's nice to meet you Asia.

Asia: How do you know my name if you don't mind me asking?

Vomi: Well a lot of the devils in the underworld know about Mrs. Gremory and her peerage, especially Son Y/n and the Red Dragon.

Asia: Wait, earlier you said that Y/n had medicine. What medicine?

A magic circle the suddenly appears in the room and out of it came Rias along Akeno.

Rias: Beelzebub, Akeno said you had something for me?

Ajuka: Princess Gremory your here, and yes, I do have something for you.

Beelzebub then grabs something from his pocket and shows it to the others.

Ajuka: This is what I have for you.

Akeno: What is it?

Vomi: This is Son Y/n's cure.

Asia: His cure? You mean this will help Y/n?