Chpt 7: Artificial Life

After Freed fled with Valper, Rias and Sona confronted their peerage members about sneaking behind their backs. Irina rushed over to Y/n and gave him a big hug and asked how he was back to full health, which Xenovia was curious about to. Y/n explained to them that the devils most trusted scientist along with his assistant developed a cure for him to get back to his full strength. Y/n looked to Kumarr who just gave him two fingers and walked away. Y/n just smiled and went home along with the others.

-TimeSkip-
Over the coming days, Rias and Sona along with Xenovia and Irina had been on the look out for Freed and any other stray priests. They searched for a while, but couldn't find a trace of them, like they were never there. In the Hyoudou residence, Y/n can be seen training in the backyard. After sometime, Y/n takes a break and sits on the grass so he can take a breather. Hearing footsteps behind him, Y/n turns around he sees Rias holding some water.

Rias: Thought you might be thirsty.

Y/n: Thanks babe.

As he takes the water, Rias sits besides him. The both of them just sit as they enjoy each others company.

Rias: This is nice, wouldn't you agree?

Y/n: Yeah, just the two of us.

Rias: You know, I've always had this dream when I was a little girl that one day I would be with the man of my dreams with a family of my own living up in the human world living my best with them. And you want to know what?

Y/n: What's that?

Rias:*places her hand on top Y/n's*Part of that dreams already come true.

Y/n just smiles and goes back to staring at the sky. After sometime sitting outside, the pair decide to go inside. Y/n heads up to the shower while Rias waits in his room. Coming back from the shower, Y/n suddenly gets an idea.

Y/n: Hey, why don't we go out.

Rias: Out? What did you in mind?

Y/n: I'm not sure, what do you want to do?

Rias: Well I could use some new clothes, and shoes, oh and some new hair products!

Y/n: Oh boy....

-Scene Change-
Y/n and Rias can be seen waking through the shopping district along with Issei, Akeno, Kiba, Saji, and Sona who decided to join them on their shopping date. As the girl were busy getting clothes and makeup, the boys hung back and chatted a bit.

Saji: So school gonna give us a break pretty soon, what do you guys plan on doing?

Kiba: I don't really have any plans. What about you two?

Y/n: We're not really sure. I was planning on trying to find more of those stared balls, but I think Rias has something planned for us.

Issei: I might just stay in bed more of the time and play video games.

As the guys were chatting and waiting for the girls, they were looking at clothes while they asked each other about their plans.

Sona: So Rias, you plan on going home for break?