Halloween OVA

October 31st, the day that everyone dresses up in a costume and goes around demanding free candy or as other people call it, Halloween.
=====================================

Y/n along with Issei, Kiba, Saji, Kumarr, and Gasper can be seen sitting together in Y/n and Issei's living room. The six of them were all discussing how they were going to deal with Halloween.

Y/n: Rias wants to wear matching costumes, but what I don't think I can match with her.

Saji: Why not?

Y/n: Dude, she wants me to wear a sexy devil costume.

Saji: What's wrong with...

Y/n: I only get a pair of briefs and horns.

Saji: ......I see.

Kumarr: Well I'll be matching with Sona. I am curious though. From what Sona told me, you earthlings dress up and going around demanding something called candy?

Issei: Yeah! It's the best, though you don't demand candy. All you say is trick or treat.

Kumarr: So I if they pick trick, I show them a trick?

Kiba: You know, sometimes I forget he's spent most of his time in space.

Y/n: No Kumarr, it's a traditional saying.

Kumarr: I see.

Kiba: What are you dressing up as Issei?

Y/n:*under his breath*Oh no...

Issei: Haha, glad you asked Kiba! I'm going to dressing up as Deadpool!

Kiba: That's not the bad.

Y/n: Not that bad! Have you any idea what he does?

Saji: Why do you make sound like it is bad?

Y/n: Because, when he dresses up he wears a mask, and because of that nobody knows that it's really him, so Halloween is the one night where his pervertedness runs free.

Saji: I see now.

Kiba: What about you Gasper? What are you going to dress up as?

Gasper: I'm not really sure, probably something cute.

Kumarr: What about you knight? What's your costume?

Kiba: It's nothing to special. Probably something classic.

As the boys continue to talk about how their going to dress up, a magic circle appears in the middle of the room and Sirzechs appears in front of them.

Saji/Kiba: Lord Lucifer?

Issei/Y/n: Zechs?

Kumarr: What does the devil king want with us?

Sirzechs: Greetings everyone, it's not to see you all.

Y/n: Yeah, it's been Like forever since we last talked.

Issei: So what's up?

Sirzechs: I know you all had plans to go out tonight, but I'm afraid that you'll have to postpone them.

Kiba: Why's that?

Sirzechs: Something has come up that is of great importance. Follow me.

Sirzechs then creates a magic circle the covers the entire room. Soon enough everyone in the living room is teleporting to what appears like a meeting.

Rias: Y/n!

Rias then runs up to Y/n and jumps in his arms making them spin. As they do, Rias plants a kiss onto Y/n's lips which he greatly accepts.