Chapter 56 - Her Birthday Wish

Now Playing
Join Us For A Bite - JT Music, Andrea Storm Kaden
II
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

A birthday wish. Just close your eyes and blow out the candles. When your eyes open all the candles are turned off. Did your birthday wish come true? It might have..it might not. But just know that we're always here for you.

Love,
Y/n & Michael

The household was bustling with noise and yells. Everyone was practically going insane making sure we had everything set before leaving to Circus Baby's. I went crazy debating over the two outfits I had gotten at the mall yesterday but either way it was a kids party. Nothing I should go too crazy about right?

Despite the stress I felt making sure everything was perfect, I felt calm with no worries. My only focus was making sure today was perfect.

I placed her birthday card inside the birthday bag along with her present inside. I looked in the mirror once more gazing over my outfit and my hair, I sighed and smiled and went to go check on Lizzy.

I knocked on her door "Come in!" she answered cheerfully. I opened the door slowly, revealing her messy room and her standing in front of her vanity. She was putting on the cherry lip-gloss I had gotten her yesterday.

She wore a pretty fuchsia pink top and a blue pleated skirt and black flats with her hair nicely straighten. Of course can't forget her red bow.

"You look beautiful" I smiled "Thank you! I can't wait to go see circus baby!" she squealed with excitement.

I chuckled "Come on let's go" she walked over to me and past by me rushing down the stairs. I followed her. Henry was at the bottom of the staircase with a big smile on his face. "Look at you!" he chuckled and kneeled down. Elizabeth jumped into his arms hugging him. "Happy Birthday" he smiled "Thank you Hen!" Lizzy smiled.

"There's pancakes served on the table." Henry let Lizzy go. She cheered on and sat at the dinner table.

Michael sat on the table with Sammy eating a plate of pancakes. Except, Michael wasn't really eating them. He picked on it and dragged it across the maple syrup on the plate. He's been acting weird since he came back from seeing William. But I never asked him about it.. He said everything went great but Ibeg to differ.

"Good morning Mikey" I kissed his cheek "Morning" he slightly smiled. "Everyone ready for the big day today?" I looked over at Sammy and Lizzy. Their mouths were stuffed with pancakes "Ready!" Sammy spoke through his mouth filled with food. Lizzy nodded taking a sip of orange juice.

After a while Henry shouted from the front door calling us over to get in the car. I took one last sip of my orange juice and followed the kids to Henry's car.

A few minutes passed by and everyone was seated in the car. Henry pulled out of the driveway.

"Is Circus Baby going to be there?" Lizzy looked at Henry through the rear mirror with a hopeful face. He smiled "Yes she will be! I made sure she does a special performance for you!" Lizzy squealed with excitement.