Chapter 36 - One Dance, One Kiss

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝Disorder - Joy Division❞ [▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 0:00 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 0:00

[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
0:00 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 0:00

TW: Slight NSFW / Gore

❦•❦

It was the hottest last day at school. Everyone fanned themselves with anything that was on top of their desk and did the job of only slightly cooling themselves off. The teacher only spoke sounding gibberish to those who didn't care. Some just starred at the clock with anticipation to lunge out the door.

Some just wanted to hear more of what the teacher was saying. He continued to talk about his early life as a child and how things were. It was quite annoying but it brought time rather than solving long division. You fanned yourself with books looking out the window seeing Michael play basketball. His skin was flushed with redness. It was glossy and shiny due to the beads of sweat falling from his forehead.

He would occasionally wink at you whenever he drank water. He would blow you a kiss whenever he scored, making you feel even more captivated by this man's looks.

The school bell finally struck 3:15 PM. Students jumped from their seats cheering on for it was the last day of school. You swiftly tucked your belongings back into your back and ran out the door. Everyone began throwing their papers down from the balcony and cheering on. Oh that poor janitor..

You opened your locker and took your belongings out and back into your bag. You closed your locker, seeing Michael at the other end with a rose in his hand. "Aw Micheal" you took the rose, admiring it "How's my princess doing?" he smiled as the both of you began exiting the school grounds. "I an lovely thank you for asking my prince" you kissed his cheek as you reached down with your free hand to hold his.

"How about I treat you to an ice cream yeah?" he grinned "That sounds perfect. We can't forget to get Elizabeth one" you winked at him "Of course not that's like a crime" you both chuckled, swinging your hands back and forth. Despite the heavy heat, it felt like the most perfect day.

Your heart was filled with never ending happiness, especially whenever Michael was with you. During the hardest times, he would be there at your worst and at your best. Whenever you cried, he felt like crying himself. It would tear his heart into tiny pieces seeing you hurt, and he would do the absolute best to comfort you.  As much as it was said and how cliche it would be, he really would do anything for you. He would do anything even if it meant not being part of your world.

We arrived at a small ice cream parlor, colored in red's and whites. Michael opened the door, the small bell above it created a small ring sound, letting the employees know there were customers. Michael stepped aside allowing me in first like the gentlemen he is. You both stepped inside the parlor and looked over at the variety of ice cream flavors.