Chapter Thirty-Eight: Bonus Epilogue

Just wanted to add this as a request from someone 😉

He's gonna kill me. He's gonna kill me. I thought to myself as I looked at the pregnancy stick.

A'rayia smiled. "I knew it! I knew it!" She jumped up and down. "You a bit old but not old enough to stop producing."

"A'rayia, I don't want no more kids," I whined.

She gasped. "Don't tell me you're..." she trailed off, frowning.

I shook my head. "I have three kids; why would I stop now? I'm just saying the age gap is huge. I didn't plan on this, and neither did your father. You're fucking thirteen, christ, and Theo's sixteen. You'll be in your thirties when this baby graduates." I groaned, just thinking about it. "Oh, your father's going to die."

A'rayia giggled. "Ain't nobody care about him. He's a grown man with graying hair. He'll be fine."

I laughed. "Don't go disrespecting your daddy, now, before he catch you."

"Why is my name always in your mouth, A'rayia?" Vincent suddenly appeared out of nowhere, glaring at his daughter.

"Your name is not him or daddy, so I suggest you teleport back to wherever you came from."

Vincent scoffed, looking up at me and pointing to A'rayia. "You see what the fuck you did to me."

A'rayia laughed, hugging him as he rolled his eyes. "I'm just joking, daddy, but we have something else to tell you."

I glared at A'rayia as Vincent furrowed his brows.

"What?"

"You wanna tell him, or should I?"

I clenched my jaw. "I should beat your ass, little girl."

She held onto Vincent tighter. "Daddy wouldn't let you."

"I would," Vincent shrugged. "But that's not the point. I want to know what you wanna tell me."

I sighed, smiling nervously. "Listen, my pookie, my one and only, the only one I will ever be with–"

"Skip the obvious. Tell me what the fuck you're hiding." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm saying," A'rayia added.

I scoffed, sighing. "Fine," I cleared my throat. "I'm pregnant."

Vincent burst out laughing. "Oh my god, that was funny."

I crossed my arms unamused, and A'rayia pulled away awkwardly.

"Stop playing with me, A'roya. Aren't you, like, going through menopause?"

"Actually," A'rayia smiled. "Menopause starts between the ages of...forty-five and fifty-five. Can I get an Amen?"

"No, dipshit, fuck off." Vincent was no longer amused. "Are you serious?"

I nodded. "Ye–"

"Yes, daddy, she's pregnant! Finally, a sister."

Vincent glared at A'rayia. "Someone wants to be grounded so bad."

"No, I don't. I'm going." A'rayia quickly rushed out.

I exhaled, letting air I didn't even know I had out.

Vincent finally looked at me with some emotion. "A'roya, do you want this baby?"

I wiped a stray tear. "Vincent, we're getting old."

He nodded. "I'm going to be honest; I have no idea how this even happened. You're forty-two." He laughed.

"I'm not finding this funny. The age gap, too, is ridiculous."