Chapter Seven

Hello lovelies. After chapter eight i might have slow updates. Cus I wrote only eight chapters before posting this book.

Im watching chucky with my siblings while posting this and i'm so scarred. OH MY FUCKING GOD MOMMMYYY

TRIGGERING CHAPTER. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

Also just a side notice.
Vincent can't kill, attack, or hurt anyone if A'roya doesn't want him too, that is why Derek is still alive and that is why Vincent isn't present until later in this chapter.

It's not him, it's A'roya's dumb ass

I made Vincent leave. After about ten minutes of arguing, he agreed to leave.

So I opened the door, and Derek was unconscious on the floor with two bottles of whiskey and beer next to him.

The way I thank Jesus the Lord and Savior for this.

I stepped over him carefully, sighing in relief, and walking to the stairs when a hand circled around my ankle and pulled me down. "Ah!"

I fell to the ground with a thud, hurting the previous bruises that were trying to heal in peace.

"Where have you been whore?" Derek stumbles up. "Been cheating on me?"

I shook my head quickly. "N–no, Derek, please don't–"

"Shut the hell up and get on your knees."

I started crying; I knew what was coming. This is why I didn't wear anything too revealing in the house; I never wanted to have sex with Derek again. "Derek, no." I pleaded.

He ignored me, unzipping his pants and taking out his dick. "Oh, shut up bitch, and suck my dick as a wife should."

He pushed my head onto his hard-on, but my lips remained sealed. "Open your fucking mouth."

I shook my head, and he slapped me, but I held my ground until he took off his ring and backhand slapped me, making me yelp, and he pushed his dick in my mouth.

He forces himself into my mouth, actually trying to break my jaw.

I sobbed, cried, and pleaded with him to let me go, but he held my head tightly, straining my neck as his pelvis crashed into my lips. I was going to throw up, and then he'd kill me.

It felt like an eternity until he finally came into my mouth, giving me one last slap as my mouth stood open in shock.

No one is going to believe my husband would rape me. He's my fucking husband.

With that thought, I sobbed as Derek smiled satisfyingly. "Why are you crying, A'roya? I thought you liked this. I thought you liked rough, disrespectful sex." He pushes me to the side and walks away, pulling up his pants. "Get ready because everyone will be expecting children. This was just the beginning."

I lay on the floor, cum pouring out of my mouth with new bruises, a sore jaw, and a pounding head.

I wish he'd killed me already. I don't want this life....how could I face Vincent?

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

When I woke up, Derek wasn't in the house, and I was still on the floor with dried semen all over. He left for work while I was on the floor. I blew a shaky breath, trying not to cry as I cleaned everything, all the evidence, my mouth and the floor, everything. I cleaned with my heart as if cleaning would make it all go away.

I kept scrubbing the floor obsessively, trying to make the memory go away.

Go away, go away, go away, go away, please go away!

"It's not going to go away, A'roya."

"Vincent." I sobbed. I didn't look at him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

I could feel him bend down beside me and hesitate before he pulled me into his chest. "I could hear your fucking thoughts A'roya through the whole thing, I was confused at first, and then it got really fucking disturbing." He stroked my hair. "Let me kill the motherfucker."

I shook my head. "No–"

"I don't think you fucking understand, so let me break it down, A'roya. You don't fucking do that to anyone, especially your own goddamn wife."

"Vincent, he deserves the worst, but not death."

"A'roya, this isn't the time to be fucking nice."

"I'm not. I want to work first and get my own shit together. I want my mother to know about this and my friends. It can't be just you. I want to be prepared enough that Derek can't threaten me with sleeping on the streets or becoming a joke in the church and to my mom. All I want is to make my mother happy."

"A'roya–"

"Don't make fun of me."

"Ok." He sighs. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

"I shouldn't be able to do anything."

"You're beautiful, A'roya. Remember, I can read your mind."

"Thank you." I smiled. "For making me happy."

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"A picnic?" I asked softly. "You never cease to surprise me, Vincent."

He shrugs. "You deserve it." He says casually, sitting down and pulling me down with him.

"Vincent!" I giggled. "Be serious."

"I'm very serious."

I rolled my eyes, sat on the blanket, and looked at all the food. Taking the tomatoes and pickles out of my sandwich, I ate it. "Did you make this?"

"Yea and I would appreciate it if you ate everything." Vincent picked up a tomato and tried to make me eat it, but I jerked away.

"Ew, Vincent!"

He grabbed me in his arms, trying, playfully trying to force me to eat a tomato. "It's not ew, dumbass. I wasted my precious time for this cringy shit."

I laughed without opening my mouth. "I didn't ask you, bozo!" Vincent rolled his eyes, throwing away the tomato, and I sighed in relief. "Damn, it wasn't that hard." I smiled.

All of a sudden, he just stares at me, and I awkwardly stare back, like, what the hell?

"A'roya,"

"Vincent," I mocked.

He narrowed his eyes at me before rolling them. "Let me kiss you, dumbass."

I pouted. "Is that how you ask?"

"Let me fucking kiss you, dumbass."

I rolled my eyes. "If you insist," I whispered.

"I really fucking do."

His lips touch mine roughly, pushing his tongue into my mouth and sucking my tongue. I don't really know how to kiss anyone, so I let him do everything. I moaned into the kiss as he grabbed my ass.

He's rough, rugged, and dominant. This is what I want, not abuse.

I could feel his fangs, and I remembered he was a Vampire. It's funny how I feel safer with a Vampire than with my own human husband.

"You taste like grapes."

I giggled as he kissed me again. "It's the lipgloss."

Well, fuck you Derek

I love you Vinnie, come here n gimme a kiss boy.

lemme stop dumbaass