Chapter Six

Heeyyye

God, I have a massive headache.

have fun yall

pls vote and comment

I asked Vincent to take me to a zoo. I've never been to a zoo before because of my family situation. We spent every free moment in the church, so instead of field trips, I was forced into the worship team during those days.

Vincent's been a little kinder towards me, sometimes slipping up and calling me a dumbass once in a while, but I've been called worse, so I'm not even phased. I can't believe he's a Vampire, it's something I'll never be able to wrap my head around, but I'm glad I got a hot mate. Like damn, his side profile is so fucking hot, I wouldn't mind him fucking me, but I'm being cautious, taking it slow.

If he'd just ignored me and kept going, he'd be fucking me right now. Why'd I tell him to stop?

What the fuck am I saying? He was an asshole. He needs to work for me.

I glared at him as he brought our food to our table. "Are you messing with my head?"

Vincent shook his head. "That's all, you baby."

"Vincent, stop reading my mind!" I whined as he chuckled.

"You're one of the few humans who entertain me."

"Because I have a pair of tits and ass and have holes for you to put your dick in?" I said, not really thinking too much about it.

"That and because you're beautiful even when you're being a dumbass."

I rolled my eyes. "How was I ever being a dumbass–"

"I told you my name, and then you proceeded to ask, 'your name is Vincent?'"

I rolled my eyes. "You're a very intimidating man, but you're not so bad getting to know you."

"Because I took you to a fucking zoo?" He snorted.

"Because you're being less of a jerk."

Vincent shrugged. "I guess you're not like the humans I've met previously. You're different."

I smiled. "I guess you're alright too." He rolls his eyes, and I laugh. "Why did you act the way you did when we met at the church?"

He smirked. "Silas told me you walked in on him and your friend to tell her that you had to go to church. I wanted to see if I could make you faint and pop off at me for cursing so damn much."

I chuckled. "Yea, no, that would probably be my mother." I gasp. "Look, it's a red panda!" I absentmindedly look at the red pandas with amazement. I've only seen them on tv; I can't tell you how much I love animals.

Vincent's arm goes around my waist, pulling me back a little. "Are you trying to fall off the fucking railings?"

I giggled. "No, they're just so beautiful."

"They're ugly as fuck."

I pull away from him. "Go fist yourself, Vincent."

I walked away from him as he chuckled, catching up with me too quickly because his legs were so fucking long. "Calm the fuck down, A'roya. The only I find beautiful is you."

I stopped walking abruptly, making him narrow his eyes at me as if he didn't just compliment me. "Why are you being so nice?"

Vincent sighs. "Because I like you? I don't think cursing and beating a woman is how you get one."