Chapter Eight

Heyyy, today has been fun and now I'm updating hehe 🤭 

"So tell me about yourself, your family, and everything."

Vincent shrugged. "I have four sisters. I'm the second oldest."

I furrowed my brows. "Wait, you all got turned into Vampires?"

Vincent rolled his eyes. "No, we were born Vampires. My mom's a Vampire who fell in love with a human. When a Vampire sleeps with a human or a half-blood, they're more likely to have children. So she decided to take advantage of that and have two kids before turning dad. My sister and I, then she turned my dad but still fell pregnant three more times."

"Wow, I thought Vampires couldn't reproduce."

"Some can't; some can. Depends on what Vampire you are."

"No wonder why. I was kind of confused when you said I could only have children with you."

Vincent shrugged. "I don't want kids, but you can only have them with me if you do."

I rolled my eyes. "Ok, buddy."

"I'm being fucking serious."

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"I do." I rolled my eyes as he smirked. "What about your family?"

I sighed, smiling. "I have an older brother, Jericho. He's twenty-seven, then a younger sister who's fifteen, her name's A'raya, two twin boys who are thirteen, King and Lucky, and then another girl, White, who's ten."

"Damn, all of you guys got some weird ass fucking names. Except for Jericho, it's kinda there."

I rolled my eyes. "My mom liked uniquely beautiful names."

"Roya means vision or dream. Your great-great-grandmother must've added the a for more uniqueness." Vincent says randomly.

I laughed. "How do you know?"

Vincent sighs. "I've been here for thirty-two hundred years."

I furrowed my brows. "You just randomly met my grandmother?"

Vincent shakes his head. "Yea, she's a bitch. I remember her so well because she killed my only brother, Vicktor, and drove a stake right through his fucking heart."

I gaped at him. "My ancestor? Oh my god."

No wonder why he hates humans.

"You look just like her. That's probably why you were named after her. Ironic, isn't it?"

I frowned. "Vincent, you know I would never even think of doing that, not even to Derek."

Vincent snorted. "I know, A'roya, I can feel the guilt in your heart. You didn't even kill him, damn."

I scoffed. "I can't believe an ancestor of mine would do that; it's disgusting–"

"My dad's side of the family used to be Vampire hunters. Everyone thought they were delusional. I guess that's why I hate humans; most Vampires don't feed on live humans because they think it's disgusting. They'd rather eat an already dead human. Or get blood from a blood bank."

"Do you know how humans turned on Vampires? There are so many different stories."

"I don't fucking know, but I'm pretty it went like this, some dumbass fucking Vampires decided to eat live humans, and they were caught making all of us look bad."

"I don't think you're bad, just scary."

"A'roya, that's because you're a dumbass." I narrowed my eyes at him, but he ignored it.