Chapter Seventeen

Heyyy, I'm backk

It's a short banger but yeaaaa, let's get it.

Rewritten a bit.

"Can you not play with the fucking soap?" Vincent groaned as I blew soap into his face for the second time.

"Why?" I giggled, making him a soapy beard. "You look cute."

I laughed even more when he looked unamused. "Nothings funny; no one is laughing but you."

I peck his lips. "You'll be alright, baby." I splashed him with water.

"I'm alright; I'm done."

"No," I whined as he got up. "I wanted to play with the nipple piercings."

"You're a fucking weirdo, A'roya."

I laughed my ass off as he glared at me. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry!" I said in between breaths. "Come back."

I took one look at his face, and I started laughing again. "A'roya, what the fuck? Nothing is fucking funny."

"I'm sorry...I can't. It's just your face." I held my stomach. "Whew! Goddamn, you gave me a good laugh."

"What good laugh?! I didn't say anything funny, dumbass."

I started laughing again.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Vincent," I whined.

"No."

I laughed. "Vincent, I'm sorry."

"No. I don't care."

I shrieked-laughed, and he glared at me. "I can't help it; I'm always in a good mood with you."

"Go fuck yourself," Vincent said.

I smirked, closing his laptop and sitting on his lap. "Or you can fuck me, sir."

He also immediately grabbed my ass, forcing his mouth on mine, putting me on top of the table.

As soon as he lifted my shirt, the doorbell rang.

He looked confused at first. "Definitely not my sisters."

"Well, then, who'd be visiting you?" I asked against his lips.

"I don't know. Hold on." Vincent leaves me on the table, disappearing into thin air.

I grabbed a pack of snickers and sat back on the table. Vincent was gone for at least five minutes, and I had eaten about five snickers. I was about to eat my sixth when Vincent popped back up with two other people.

I smiled confusingly. "Hi? Who–"

"Ah," the old woman with gray eyes said. "I see. She's your mate."

Vincent sighed. "A'roya, these are my parents. Valisha and Vernon."

I gasped. "Oh, hi! Nice to meet you guys."

I shook both their hands, and his mother gasped. I pulled my hand back and looked at Vincent with concern. Did I shake too hard?

"What is it, Val?" The old man with green eyes and black hair asked. He was almost as tall as Vincent.

"I must discuss with you later, Vincent." She only said, and Vincent groaned.

"What are you doing here?"

His mom waved him off. "Vivian told me that you had a mate. I didn't know she was a wi–human. You're so beautiful." She complimented.

I smiled. "Thank you."