Chapter Sixteen 😈

Hey y'all

I have a nice little surprise for today.

I hope you enjoy.

I made pancakes. They look fine. I hope it's safe. I think it's safe to eat. I mean, I followed the recipe, so it should be fine.

I wanted to make Vincent an apology breakfast. It's just pancakes are like the only thing I can't get. It's too hard. I don't even have the 'family secret ingredient' to make it unique.

But I finished it. They look healthy, crisp, and golden brown.

I hope the insides are cooked.

I ignored my concern about the pancakes and finished the eggs and bacon, which I proudly accomplished.

"What are you doing?" Huge arms went around my waist as I gasped quietly.

"I'm making breakfast, duh." I teased. He grunted, smacking my ass. "Damn, Vincent, that hurt," I whined, and he chuckled, putting his head between my neck and shoulder.

"It was fucking supposed to, dumbass," he said, rubbing my ass with fake concern.

"You just want an excuse to touch my butt."

"Ok?"

I shook my head, escaping from his grip and setting the food down. "This is my breakfast apology, so you're going to eat it whether you like it or not."

Vincent looked at me, then at the food. "Damn, you did all of this as an apology?"

I nodded.

Vincent shook his head, kissing my forehead. "Fine."

He sat down and pulled me on top of his lap. Then he started eating, very slowly though. He took like five minutes to eat bacon.

"Vincent, I've been meaning to talk to you," I said, trying not to pay attention to the bacon he's been holding for a while now.

"Yes?"

"The trip to Jamaica, I forgot to tell you about it last week, but Elora's boyfriend offered to take us to Jamaica with a plus one–"

"Do you really want to go?" Vincent asked, putting his food down.

I nodded eagerly.

"Then, we'll go. I'll pay for our tickets."

I jumped in his arms, squealing. "Thank you, thank you!"

"Alright, I'm done."

I furrowed my brow. "You only ate one bacon?"

Vincent nodded. "I can't eat too much and can't eat too fast; I'll throw up all day."

My jaw went wide. "Oh, I'm so sorry; I didn't know,"

Vincent smirked. "You're so cute. It's fine; I like what you did."

I smiled giddily, happy with myself. "I love you," I pecked his lips. Vincent smacked my ass again, and I glared. "Ok, you're done,"

"I'm just getting started, A'roya. Turn around." I yelped in shock when he tried to turn me around, but I blocked him just in time.

"Don't play," I said cockily, backing away from him

He teleports to my side, and I try to block his stupid ass, but then he juked me and slapped my ass harder. "Oh, ok," Vincent said.

"I forgot you could do that," I said, covering my buttcheeks from his wrath.