Chapter Thirteen

Hey yall.

I'm sorry Im late.

"Elora! I haven't seen you in forever." Phoebe walked over to Jericho. She has on Jericho's shirt and very messy hair.

But I didn't even have to ask.

"Did you guys have sex?" Khascian asked.

"No."

"Yes."

Phoebe glared at Jericho, and he shrugged. "What? It's true," he sighed. "We just got done."

"Ignore him. He's being unfiltered." Phoebe giggled. "It's nice to see you guys again. Selene and Helen came yesterday."

Elora smiled. "Yea, we planned it. We didn't want to all crowd your house and make it suspicious. Mom is looking all over for you."

Jericho shrugged. "It's fine. I dare one of our parents to come to my house and disrespect Phoebe or me."

I shook my head. "I'll go straighten it up with mom tomorrow. I want to tell her I'm divorcing Derek."

"Oh, hallelujah!" Jericho shouted. I told him that Derek slapped me two years ago, and he got into a fight with Derek, broke his nose, and left him with bruised ribs.

Then I got in trouble for 'lying,' but Jericho knew I wasn't, but he couldn't do anything because I would get in trouble as well.

He obviously doesn't care if he's in trouble. He abandoned the family a long time ago.

"You could do so much better, whether it's a man or a woman."

I chuckled. "Well, I found a different man. He treats me way better."

Phoebe clapped excitedly. "Yay! I hope it's ok that Jericho told me what was going on."

I smiled sheepishly. I didn't take offense because Phoebe is basically Jericho's wife and part of the family.

I understood.

"It's fine." I pointed to Jericho. "If you're gonna disown your family, you need to marry Phoebe."

"I can't disown our parents. We have younger siblings."

"So, maybe I should," Khascian spoke up. "Keenan has disappeared to wherever and he keeps in contact with me, but he doesn't trust me enough to tell me where he is."

"Why is everyone leaving?!" Elora groaned.

"I'm not gone!" Phoebe giggled.

"What is so damn funny?" Jericho asked. "Over teheeing and everything, I want to giggle too."

Jericho was always rude and disrespectful. This is the nicest he has been in all my twenty-six years of knowing him.

Phoebe rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna start calling you Jerry again."

"And I'm going to start fucking the shit out of you again."

All of us gasped. "Um, come on now, is that appropriate?" Khascian said, furrowing her brows.

"No, no, it's not," Elora answered.

"I think he knows," Phoebe glares at him. He just shrugs.

"Whatever, I'm going to make some ramen for you." He gets up.

"Aww–"

"A'roya shut the hell up."

"My bad," I murmured as he went into the kitchen.