"You never told me in the first place, why you were with them Binnie?"

Felix asked softly as he pulled the cotton around Changbin's eyes, he hissed in pain and raised his head. He didn't know where to start, A bitter story that tormented his soul.

Felix seemed emotionless, he wasn't angry, he was trying to silence the voices in his mind. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't hurt Changbin, his brain wouldn't let him, he still loved Changbin, somewhere deep in his heart.

"I...I was drunk on one of my missions years ago...and I shot a kid by mistake...I swear it wasn't intentional... That little girl died, I didn't want to get caught... so I asked Hyunjin to help.... And once you sell your soul to that devil, he will never set you free...so..so I had to work for him...I never wanted to leave you like that...I swear."

Changbin explained, his voice trembling. that little girl's face was fading in front of his eyes, he was delusional. he didn't know what to do, he hated himself, the policeman who was drunk on duty. pathetic.

He asked Hyunjin for help, to make a scene so no one would know it was Changbin, but he didn't know he was making a deal with the devil.

Changbin continued his work as a detective, almost everything was forgotten, he had a normal life, spent time with his friends, and fell in love with his colleague, Felix.

But this was until they gave him the case of Red Lycoris, he knew who the killer was, but if he said a word, Hyunjin would absolutely kill everyone he loved.

He was scared, Hyunjin's men were watching him every second, and his murders were increasing day by day, he was in love with this sick game as if everyone was his dolls and he was the master puppet.

Hyunjin watched everyone around Changbin, it was the moment, when someone caught his eye. He could've killed Changbin right away and everything would be over, but it wasn't fun anymore.

Instead of killing him, he asked Changbin to work for him, in fact, it wasn't a request, it was an order that he had no choice but to accept.

the game became more interesting, Changbin was no longer in charge of the case, Now Felix was in charge, the person who Hyunjin had found amusing from the beginning.

He could thank Changbin for letting such a stupid sparrow into his hands. Changbin thought if he gave himself completely to Hyunjin, everything would be over, but his eyes said something else.

He wanted Felix, he was obsessed, What Changbin feared the most was about to happen. And the worst thing, Felix wasn't dissatisfied either, he wanted Hyunjin too.

Changbin was jealous, his life was ruined while that psycho killer had everything he ever fantasized about. He was living his dream.

He could hear Felix moaning and laughing from upstairs, begging Hyunjin to give him more, it was unfair, Hyunjin took everything away from him.

And the person Felix was becoming, a merciless killer. That kind Felix was dead, That Felix, who was careful to keep everyone happy, where did he go?

He had to save Felix, even though it was impossible to do because Minho was always watching him.

Somehow he managed to go to the police and destroy everything Hyunjin had, such sweet revenge, he was happy for a moment, now Felix could escape from him.

But there was something he didn't know, Felix was someone worse than Hyunjin.

"It was my fault... they gave you that fucking case, Sorry, I... I wanted to save you and gave you the life you had..."

Tear rings could be seen in Changbin's eyes, Felix gently cleaned his wounds and stared at him, there was no sign of emotions on his face.

"You know, Changbin, you also insist on saving me, it's funny and well a little too late."

Felix came closer, put his lips next to his ear, his heart was racing, He didn't blame Changbin, he could understand him now, he would have done the same thing if he were him.

"I can see, you are frustrated because you couldn't have me, I can read your eyes how much you wanted me, even now, don't you? Even though you know I'm in love with Hyunjin."

Felix ran his fingers over Changbin's lips and then on his neck, it was burning. There was a smirk on his red lips, this weak creature sitting in front of him, he wished things weren't like this, he wished he had never met Changbin, so he wouldn't have to see him like this.

"Felix...just kill me....I don't deserve to be alive."

Changbin lowered his head, tears rolling down his face, He needed to rest, he needed to die, he needed everything to be fine, he needed to disappear, to be alone, and not to be so burdened by this pain in his heart.

"But I can't do that."

Felix said, a tear suddenly fell from his right eye, the voices in his head were driving him crazy, thousand voices howling in his head.

Their eyes met for a moment, remembering all the good memories they had together, could they go back to that time? If not, then Changbin didn't want to be alive anymore.

"Shhh....hey Binnie, you deserve a happy life, don't cry.... a life without me...."

Felix's lips were smiling, but his eyes were full of tears as if Changbin was the last piece of Felix that was connecting him to the person he used to be.

"Felix... please..."

Changbin sobbed, Felix was doomed and everyone close to him was sentenced to this blackness too, he was nothing but a jinx. He wanted to let Changbin go, he didn't deserve such a life.

"Forget me, as if I never existed, but promise me....to look for me and save me sooner in our next life."

Felix said as he kept his unreal smile, closed his eyes, and placed his lips on Changbin's for less than a second, a farewell kiss, something Changbin would remember him by.

This was probably the last time Felix would let his old self decide, He wanted to kill Changbin, but his hands didn't rise, his body couldn't move.

"Goodbye, Changbin."

.
..
...
* Justice for my bias*