Fin

Jungkook was changing his clothes when he heard the ring of his bell.

He walked down the stairs in just his trousers and a naked chest.

the moment he opened,he saw her, breathing heavily.
She looked at him with wide eyes, saying sorry and trying to leave,but he was fast enough to catch her.

Jungkook dragged the girl and locked the door.
"what brought you here?Are you alright?"
She didn't say a word ,not even looking at him, avoiding his hot look.
He pulled her chin up  and made her face him
"talk to me Ruby.. please say anything"
the poor girl cleared her throat, finding herself staring at his exposed abs
"well..i just...i..i mean..ughh..look...i m sorry what?"
Jungkook almost laughed at her status,the girl was completely flustered to talk straight.
he pulled he hand towards his chest and made her touch it
"fill your curiosity and then answer me Ruby"
Her hands found their own way toward every corner on his chest,not knowing what she was doing, Jungkook closed his eyes enjoying the light contact and hummed in a bless

Once she heard him hum,the sense found it's way inside her brain and dropped her hand on her mouth
"i m so sorry..i didn't mean to act like a pervert"
he chuckled softly
"a cute pervert indeed..now..what brought you here?do you need help?"
she shook her head in embarrassment
"actually i remember why i came ..yeah..look,you are ..no i mean were a complete asshole but you apologized and i came to say i forgive you,and.. it's.. it's not necessary to tell ur mother or my parents.. let's try to fix it...i..yeah so..bye"
She was about to walk away,he pulled her back against the door again
"how the hell you say something like that and try to walk away as if nothing,but are you serious?you wanna try it with me?"
She just nodded,not knowing how to answer.
All she saw was his wide smile,he kissed her cheeks and pulled her inside his bedroom.
The poor girl almost panicked
"Jungkook where are you taking me..hold on"
he kept on dragging her inside and cornered her in front of his closet
"isn't it obvious what am i doing Ruby?hmm?"
"Don't you dare Jungkook.i ll kill you i swear "
before she can say more he spoke again
" a cute pervert...listen you dirty minded girl choose a shirt for me, because i wanna take you out,as a real first date"

her red face made him laugh,she turned around putting her head inside the closet to hide the embarrassed and pulled him a random black shirt asking him to be quick.

***
it's a year since they got engaged,they couldn't be happier i guess,now the bisexual teacher is in love with her,and so possessive.
He gets jealous over everything and everyone, sharing her with her family and friends was much for him,let alone crazy fans .

yeah the young girl is becoming famous with the minute,she is shining brighter than any star in the sky.

Her fiancee is there to protect and guide and her family and friends couldn't be any more proud of her.

Jungkook knew what to do about his jealousy,he is going to kidnap her away and get married in private in a month.
He planned it all with everyone else,she will be officially his,the woman he loved the most.