Track🎙️

"Something Just Like This"
(with Coldplay)

I've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths
Achilles and his gold
Hercules and his gifts
Spiderman's control
And Batman with his fists
And clearly I don't see myself upon that list"
****

"something just like this"
yeah that was the track we decided to make a cover to.
we repeat it around 5 times until we got the right note,It took so much time to work on it and edit it as well,but i believe we did great.
And like he said we need to wait and see what happens next day.
I looked at him with a smile
"i guess this is it, look Jungkook ni matter how this ends,i need to say thank you,i mean i m slowly leaving my shell,my parents are happy about it,and that's more than enough "
he looked at le and nodded
"we just get started,you are very talented Ruby,and i m glad you are becoming a better version of yourself..ah excuse me,i have a call".
with that he took his phone and walked outside.
I watched him walk outside,he was smiling heavenly,i even managed to take his side features in more details,like how can a person look good from every angle,i decided to snap a picture of it and keep it for later.I know what i want to gift him for his birthday now.
****
Tae pov
"hey kook,how is it going?are you done yet?"
"oh yess  tae,i m so excited,we just finished,her voice is a real deal,i like the result,i will drop her home and come,check the channel, subscribe and like of course"
he was sounding happy... really happy,i never saw him reacting like that to anything between us.
the fuck Tae ...shut it!
i just hummed and then spoke
"ok kook..come fast..i ll wait for you"

I decided to call kook,to ask him about the track, actually it's just an excuse to hear his voice and see if they are still together.
Crazy right?
I m worried about it,she is a muse for him,and he is spending much time together,i Keep on telling myself that it's normal,but my heart is telling me another story, somehow it reminded me of what happened 2 years ago with Yoongi.
All the bad theories are running through my mind,she is young , beautiful and talented,He is a bi not a gay.
He might catch feelings,right?
Guilt is already eating  us both alive because we are using her,what if i got punished for it and i end up loosing him?
i chuckled at my own thoughts,if Ruby is a karma i know who send it for me.
i know kook doesn't know much about it, but i know it's gonna come and get me at some point.
i reached for my cheeks feeling tears,i dried my face and decided to start placing food for us to eat together.