It's complicated...

Did you ever felt like on cloud nine  just because of a tiny gesture,i can't believe i felt like that.
Just because he kissed my cheeks.

i went hime that night feeling more than happy, even my parents found that weird.
I was too much into my day dreaming that i didn't get the chance to think about what happened with yoongi or why tae was mad.
***

Tae pov
i m a grown man,and with experience,so when i see a love sparkle,then it's there.
Ruby is in love with kook,and if you want the truth i don't blame her, anyone in her place would've done the same thing.
She is young and beautiful,he is handsome and attractive, it's normal.
It wouldn't be a problem if it's only one sided,but what if he ended up drowning too?
There is no law that says,a person in a relationship won't get attracted to another person,let alone if that person is very attractive.

It's been a while since i talked to him about telling Ruby about the truth,but he refused, saying that she is in the middle of creating her career and needs to focus and keep on trusting him.
My mind is running in all the places, especially after seeing yoongi,i understood from jimin that he is Ruby's friend.
Seeing him brought back both good and bad memories,i have a lot to say to him but i don't know how to start.

I believe kook won't listen to me or will try to stop this game any soon.
so i will stop it by my self, regardless of the consequences because i feel tired.

***
yoongi pov
seeing Tae today and this close reminded of the first te i saw him,so beautiful,that boxy smile still so attractive, except his hair is red now.
The look on his face when he saw me said a lot,he looks hurt,sad,and mostly sorry.
The way he was looking at Jungkook was a one i can recognize anytime.
He was looking at him the way he used to look at me,when we were together.
Now i see what he left me for,it is funny that Ruby is in the middle of this.
Hold on a minute!so Ruby like Jungkook,and tae likes Jungkook.
The fuck? Jungkook is gay?
And i swear on the life of Holly that Ruby mostly has no idea.
Yeah...and i thought my life is complicated.
I decided to text her,that i need to see her soon,there is something she needs to know.
Ruby will suffer like i do now if she ever remained in the dark,i need to save the young spirit soon.
With that i went to sleep,and after a very long time i dreamed. of the red headed boy with a boxy smile.