The step

the coffee was delicious and the place was..but the silence is weird..very weird
None of us said a word,like nothing.
I cleared my throat feeling frustrated,i want to talk but i don't know what to say.
He started laughing like a maniac all of a sudden,he looked up at me and spoke
"Gosh ..i didn't know this would be hard...look Ruby..you are an amazing girl,like ..a precious human being..i always have liked you and your family, everything around looked nice a comfy,you are a comfy person.
And i ....i was just..the bastard that almost played with your emotions just to keep my mom happy.."

i tried to open my mouth but he stopped me.
"no..let me please...in fact i saw admiration on your eyes towards me for a while.. even tae did,but ..i didn't know what to do with it.I should 've spoken to you about it,did anything either to go with it or stop it..but i didn't.
I ..i just...i m sorry Ruby..i should have acted like a man "
with all what he said i didn't know how to answer,but his honestly must be praised,then i will do the same
"you know Jungkook..i loved you since ..since i ever started studying in your class..it was admiration and then ...all came out in love.
it's not your fault if i did, it's just you weren't honest,you chose everyone over me,that what hurts the most.
look ,now i understand that probably it was all for the best,as per my feelings towards you , don't worried about it.
it will vanish eventually,i will be a busy woman so .."
Before i could finish he held my hand in his.
"can i be selfish one more time and ask you to stay,to let us try seriously...you are an amazing woman Ruby,i want to have the same affection you gave to your friends that day,that longing to me, would i ever deserve that from you?"
feelings of crying.. laughing and shock were all there,i remained silent staring at him.
i guess he got my silence as refusal
so he nod and spoke
"it ok Ruby, don't worry about it..i ll talk to my mother and finish it,so that you can be free"
He got up and walked away from me.
I sit there thinking about it
Should i follow him?
should i be glad that it's over?
he apologized,then it's ever in a good way right?
Do i want to forget him?
did je just propose to me????
i looked around to see his car go away.
what should I do?