Hobi's theory

i have no right to say a thing about it now,i already said yes.

******
i was sitting on the sofa with my head low while jimin is trying to calm hobi down,he was almost going to kill me.
I m sure jimin's neighbors must have heard Hobi 's shouts.
He is still shouting between jimin's arms
"Are you fuckin mad Ruby??leave me jimin,what if your parents knew???the fuck girl!"
jimin forced him to sit
"calm down Hobi,the damage is already done,she is in it,now we have to keep our eyes open,she should never see your father, because if she does...you are so dead Ruby"
Hobi sighed and spoke
"ok so now we have to hope that his mother never meet her father at any cost,did you forget he is a pharmacist and all of hus friends mainly work there or id just me??"
me and jimin looked at each other with horror
"that's not very possible Hobi, it's not like my father goes much to the hospital,he rarely does and she doesn't leave her room,so we are good"
jimin and hobi said in the same time
"yeah... for now"

I walked home that night and managed to think about it all,i have abad feeling about this,i just hope his mother leave that hospital soon,i can't tell my parents the truth because they won't accept it and surely i'd rather not tell more lies.
I entered the house to find my father sitting with a friend of his,i approached them to greet
"good evening"i looked at the guest,it was doctor Hoon.
i took a seat there with them not giving much attention about their conversation,i was about to excuse myself and get up, until doctor Hoon mentioned mrs Jeon's name, saying that he us will be following her medical situation from now on, because the other doctor took a leave for a while and to make things worse my father said
"i guess we might need to pay her a visit sometime,her husband was a friend after all"
Hobi...you are a bloody owl.
yeah that was the only idea that crossed my mind while going to my room.

****
i spent the rest of the week with Jungkook in the studio,we decided to take another step and make a YouTube channel to post songs covers there,we were deciding on the right track to cover.
I guess it won't be hard, it's not like we are signing Infront of anyone abd to keep the people interested,we decided not to show my whole face to the audience and i couldn't be any happier.
Our first cover will be recorded tomorrow evening and once we do,he will edit it and then post it.
I admit pretending to be someone you are not, is hard, it's tiring and stressful and somehow the couple of hours we spend singing is making me feel less worried,music is becoming an escape for both of us i guess,i can see him less  stressed when we are working on music.
I wonder what would it be like if none of this pretending happened.