worth trying

since it's the spring i went woth my family like everyone to enjoy the sherry blossom festival.
i wore the dress i bought that day with the guys and walked next to my happy parents, i was admiring the pink color and snapping pictures of the view when i heard my mom calling my name so i looked back to see my teacher with the same guy standing near my parents,i walked to them and bowed
"hello sir"
they both smiled and the guy with red hair spoke in a deep voice

i wore the dress i bought that day with the guys and walked next to my happy parents, i was admiring the pink color and snapping pictures of the view when i heard my mom calling my name so i looked back to see my teacher with the same guy standing...

"finally i got the chance to see the famous Ruby,my name is Tae"
he extended his hand for a shake and i took it
"famous me??"
i asked with wide eyes
"yeah Jungkook never stopped talking about your good attendance and voice,i suggest you listen to him and let him help you shine dear"
i swallowed hard and looked at mister jeon
"i ll ...i ll think about it"
my mom nodded and said
"honey they are right،you are gifted and a gift must be used"
my father seconds their words so i just nodded and waited until they exchanged few talks ,i felt the eyes of tae in me for a while and i panicked,i m sure my face is as red as his hair now.
Finally they left and i managed to breathe,my mom took my hand and whispered in my ears
"they are both fine men,i wouldn't mind of anyone of them marry you someday"
i rolled my eyes and whispered back
"i don't think so mom,but i second your opinion,they are indeed good looking"
we both laughed and kept on enjoying the tour.
I called both jimin and hobi to inform them about the offer and they both liked it.jimin was the first to speak
"Ruby,mister jeon is right,you are talented baby, enjoy it and make a path "
Hobi wasn't against it and encouraged me more
"i think so too Ru, it's a chance,and a woth trying one,so why not,i know you are shy,but believe me you will get over it once you try"
i just sighed and nodded, deciding to talk to mister jeon about it once i get the chance to.
****
Jungkook pov
the moment i left the bathroom i heard my phone ringing,it was my mom,so i put on the speaker and talked
"good evening mom"
"how are you honey,i missed you so much, are you home?"
"yes mom,i was taking a shower, anyways,how is my grandparents"
"they are fine,but willing to see your kids "
i sighed in annoyance about the topic
"mom please don't tell me you called to convince me to marry"
she sighed as well
"kook,my precious son,you are almost 33honey,i never heard you talking to or about a girl, it's time to settle down and have a family and there is nothing is wrong with that right?if you don't have any special one at least allow me to find you a suitable girl before i die"
i closed my eyes remembering her heart disease,i can't say anything that might piss her off,she is my only parent
so i sighed and spoke again
"no mom,i ll find a good one for myself by myself, don't worry about it,just focus on your health"
i heard her clearing her throat "okay son,i ll wait till you bring your girl,but don't make me wait longer,i m not gonna live for ever with this disease "
"please mom don't speak like that,i promise i ll make you feel happy "
with that we both cut the line.
i looked up to find tae staring at me... perfect