Dark sides...

you know the moment you realize that you already know what to do,but still you choose wrong?
yeah ,that was my moment...was.

I kept my promise for jimin,i went to tell him the truth,i can see it on his face already,he isn't happy.
"jimin,i expressed my feelings because you asked me to tell you the truth"
Jimin 's eyes never leaving mine
"you know what i m gonna say already Ruby,how can you be this dumb?you can't like your teacher, especially that he doesn't see you like that..you know".
ouch ..that hurts like a bitch.
my mind allowed me to think about it,what if he does?what if i try to get his attention?jimin looked like he was reading my mind
"don't you dare Ruby,you can't actually do that,never approach someone before they do or at least give you a sign they want the same thing , promise me to not try it "
i just nodded and that was a lie.

I looked away feeling small, but i wanted to take the risk,i wanted to try and get Jungkook 's attention,he has no one right?then it's my chance...is it?

***
Tae pov
Since the day i saw yoongi i was feeling like shit, stress started to eat me whole,i m worried about kook's situation with Ruby,what if he got interested, adding to that the guilt of the past,with the stress of revealing the truth at some point.
when i come to think about it,i feel like the mistake i made a long time ago led me to where i am today,not that i m complaining,i have a man i like,but was he entirely mine?
why do i even doubt myself and him?
kook will be disappointed if he ever knew what i think.
so many ideas are crossing my mind right now while looking at the naked figure of my boyfriend,his features seems too peaceful and too innocent,but is he?am i ?
I laid on his chest and decided to take a picture, yeah we are a cute couple.

***
Third person pov
yoongi was playing the guitar on his room looking at the small wooden box,it isn't weird that the thing we believed was a source of happiness once , turn out to become a symbol of a shattered heart.
Guess the other person will never have the chance to see what was inside,maybe no one will.
Yoongi is sensitive,but he never showed it,he can't believe that after two years and a half he saw him that day,but pretended to look like he didn't.
How hard it must be for yoongi to hold back from opening the car door and run to him,to slap him,to hug him and cry and maybe punish him but never leave him..like he did..like a coward.
Poor yoongi,one visit to the jewelry shop costed a lot of pain and hurt.
with that last thought he put the box inside the drawer again, looking at the things for one more time before walking out and locking the door.