Friction 🔞

Jungkook pov
i  can't believe what i did,i looked at her sleeping figure in horror,i remembered last night like it was a movie in my head.

Flashback
"I was trying to help the fainting Ruby to go inside the building,i can't risk taking her home like that,and i was already a bit tipsy,i shook her a couple of time to wake up when i give up and take her in my arms,i m glad she isn't as heavy as Tae.
Weird... it's weird that all that crossed my mind was the difference between the two.
I shook off my thoughts and decided to lay her in the bed.
She made a snoring voice that made me chuckle,and all of a sudden she put her arm around me in an attempt to grab on something,i know that because Tae does the same.
I managed to look at her face,i managed to notice her double eyelid,her small pointy nose and those pouty lips....lips ..red ones...attracting me to kiss and maybe bite.
It's been a while since i kissed a girl,i even forgot how it tastes.
I need to admit that both curiosity lit up to try and the delicious look of her lips did so.
i don't know what happened but the last thing i remember that i licked her lips once before kissing her ,it all started with a peck and then...you know.
i think it made her gain some conscious because she opened her eyes weakly and then pulled me towards her in a passionate kiss.
i closed my eyes savouring the moment,i forgot for a minute that the one i m kissing is my student,or forgot that there is Tae.
the devil chanted in my ears,or maybe it's just that i m drink,i slipped my hand toward her thighs,and she melted.Oh lord i felt in power that moment,my hand knew its way inside between her thighs and she was wet.
I lost it...i rubbed her slowly enjoying her moans, slowly i went towards her exposed neck and sucked hard.
A gasp left her mouth,she was melting and i was getting harder and harder.i grabbed her hand toward my little friend and she grabbed it softly making me moan,my finger found it's way between her folds and rubbed harder until she came, unintentionally she squeezed my dick while cumming which led to me finding my release,we both pass out like that."
End of flashback
what should i do know?how can i explain it?And mainly how can i tell her or tae this?
I found myself running towards my phone trying to call Tae.

*****
There is a naked figure sleeping in a dark room holding a pillow, enjoying the comfort  after a long night of talking about the past .While the other was setting on the chair, watching the sleeping beauty allowing himself to believe that now he might forgive his lover,maybe he can take back what was once his,he feels happy that the love of his life slept next to him yesterday,he hugged him and slept soundly.
Now he was about to break his walls and allow love to crawl back inside,not thinking for a second about the consequences,not caring about how selfish he would sound if he speaks up.
he walks towards the bed the kiss the boy on his cheeks
"Because we are all sinners Taetae, because we all selfish you will be back to me and by yourself this time".