Purity

"thank you so much for your help Ruby,your kindness is beyond my understanding.
JK"

oh yeah that was all,i mean he sent white flowers,can you believe it!
This guy isn't saving any efforts to make me believe he doesn't feel a thing,am i sick at the hospital to send me white flowers!
i looked at the white bouquet and decided to put it on a vase,it would be such a waste to throw it out,plus my mom would ask me about it.
once i put it on a vase ,i went back to my room to study for a while,i ll be a graduate in two weeks.
And i have a postponed photoshoot to get ready to post graduation.

I decided not to do any covers or videos,i was busy, even when Jungkook called me i literally ignored him, surprising right?
But guess what ? If he thinks that i m no one then yeah,he is nobody too,at least that what I tried to convince myself.
Exams took forever to be over,i m glad today is the last one.
I saw Jungkook standing in the yard with other teachers and i m sure he saw me,but he didn't move an inch,he must be happy i not bugging him or anything,i mean i was the idiot who would send messages to check on him or his mom,or to take his opinion about a song,i even had coffee with him like thousands of times,and now, nothing.
My silly mind went to the wild idea of him missing my care but who am i kidding this guy doesn't care.
I started listening to music in my way home, deciding to use these couple of days before the results to rest and clear my mind.

The heavens: you wish 😏

yep exactly that,that  same night i was dragged, literally to a dinner at the jeons,and if that wasn't enough, Jungkook was the one who invited us.

***
Jungkook pov

That crazy girl,she was ignoring me for the whole week,no two weeks actually,no one did that to me.

In fact i m gonna start with the bouquet thing,she didn't say a word,days after my mom asked about her,she is my girlfriend,and she wanted to talk and obviously she didn't pick up,and as usual i ended up lying that we got into a fight,and i don't know what i did to convince her to leave her alone until the exams are over,under the condition of asking her to come for dinner,and obviously she didn't care to pick up ,i needed to contact her family.
The moment i saw her entering the room,i felt something weird,a feeling i forget since years.
That fuckin feeling of 'missing' someone's existence.Wether i want to admit it or not ,i really missed her,she was a great source of positive energy around me,she was there to talk and ask about me,i really hate the feeling of softness.
I loathed women for the last two years thanks to HER, and now this naive creature is creeping slowly inside of me , inside places that Tae wouldn't reach.
Now the red flag started to make an appearance,lord....help me.
I m not ready for it.