high hopes... butom lines

In hobi's house

jimin and hobi were both playing soccer online,both silently focused on the match, until jimin stopped throwing the handle down.
"is it just me or Tae is too clingy towards Jungkook"
Hobi put his handle down too  and closed his eyes.
"ahuh..is it just me or the way he and yoongi looked at each other wasn't normal"
jimin sighed pulling his hair up
"this is getting so bad hobi,Ruby is drowning "
suddenly hobi sit up looking at him"what is that supposed to mean jimin"
"it means Ruby is falling for that teacher Jungkook,and we are about to say it out loud that he might be gay"
Hobi's face paled that instant and he cursed, suddenly he got up dragging jimin with him.
"are we going somewhere Hobi "
"yes we are..i want to go and spy on Jungkook ,if he has something with Tae,we will figure it out soon"
jimin tried to convince hobi to stop,but he wouldn't.
They were finally inside the car Infront of Jungkook's appartement,waiting for a sign that might take days to be seen,or maybe some minutes.

Not so long after, Jungkook left his house, hopping inside his car, driving to the other side of the town,he stopped Infront of a nice house with a garden,he was ringing the bell when a guy with red hair,Tae exactly opened the door for him,he looked happy,then he kissed his cheeks lovingly before locking the door.

Both jimin and hobi shared a look of acknowledgment,so the shit is probably teal and their friend ended up on a rollercoaster,that she isn't ready to deal with.
"come in hobi,we need to tell Ru"
"no jimin,this isn't enough proof,if i don't see tae on top of Jungkook eating him out,then i can't tell her,we need to be sure before breaking her heart"
jimin huffed in annoyance and nodded.

***.
Jungkook pov

I fee happy today,i was so delighted about the surprised that Ruby did, everything in my life was becoming so good that i can't believe it,i m more financially stable and surrounded by good people.
i put the drawing that Ruby gave me in a frame and put it on my room,i barely managed to escape my mom's questions about her.
I received a call from tae,he wanted to see me tonight and i felt like it was the perfect opportunity to get away.
the moment i reached the house Tae dragged me inside and started to kiss me with passion.
Someone is obviously horny.