Depth

luckily these days i have nothing to do,i didn't feel like singing,nor going to college.

i knew i would be graduating,but who cares,i don't feel like it now.
No matter how hard i tried to understand why would my best friends do that to me,i couldn't get it.

Both tried to talk to me but i ignored them harshly,i even made a scene Infront of the class last week and asked them to leave me the hell alone.

They seem hurt,but they hurt me first...
I decided to take a Walk to the side of the river,i tried to clear my head, trying to forget about that feeling of betrayal.
Yes,this is how i felt...like betrayal..and boy.. it's painful.
i was drowning in my own thoughts until i heard a giggle,a very common one.
i looked up to see Tae...wait??with yoongi??????
They were holding hands..and they seemed.... happy, unlike me.

Yoongi was looking at him fondly and a sweet smile decorated his face, suddenly he looked up to see the miserable me looking at them.
Tae himself met my gase with a cold one.

Yeah...his face showed no trace of regret to what he did to me but something else was there.. maybe sympathy.
In fact,i might be thankful that he opened my eyes.
I bowed a little before going on my way until Yoongi stopped me.
"Ruby ... please wait"
i looked at him with a call expression,
he gave me a sad smile and spoke
"i know it hurts..and i m sorry it happened like this,in fact i want to apologize for what tae did,this wasn't the way for you to know".

i returned his sad smile and spoke
" i wish that too,but it's not only Tae to blame, in fact if i need to blame someone,i should blame my best friends who knew and left me in the dark...i... nevermind.. please don't think about it,i just came to know what you meant when you told me not to jump into love..it hurts like a bi**ch"
he nodded calmly and squeezed my palm
"you will learn to forgive and forget now"
he was about to leave when i called his name
"you seem very good together..good for you."
he walked back towards his boyfriend who looked at me with a meaningful look,i just nod and left.

just forgive and forget Ru...that was the only sentence i remember.