Confrontation

Ruby's pov

I can't believe what my eyes is seeing now,so Jungkook is in a relationship with Tae,did you think that i knew he was gay?no i didn't.Obviously i didn't think about it ,not in my wildest nightmares.

I decided to be in love with a gay man,wow Ruby you know how to choose.
My blood boiled when i remembered the fact that i was helping someone who is lying to me.
I needed to talk to him right away,i won't wait till the morning.
i put on my sneakers and jacket and walked outside,i met my parents sitting in the living room watching TV.
My father was the first to speak
"where are you going Ru?"
i cleared my throat and spoke with confidence in my lies
"i 'm going to the convenience store,i ll be back soon"

He nodded allowing me to go.I walked fast to find my feet taking me to the small play ground around the corner.
I sent the location to Jungkook and it didn't took long for him to reach there.

He took a seat next to me and sighed starting to talk immediately
"Without the need to ask,i m not gay..i' m bi,i mean i think so."
when he noticed my puzzled face,he spoke again
"look... it's complicated,when i met Tae like two years ago,i was lost and broken after Hana left me,and i was looking for someone to heal me ,i met Tae at a bar,he was also going through a heart break,so we talked...and talked..he is a sweet charming guy and i liked his company.. it's just.."
he stopped talking for a while until i guessed the rest
"until you guys fell in love with one another right?"
he shook his head
"Wrong..i wouldn't say that i love him ,i just got used to him in my life, eventually he is the one to help me forget Hana,i hated all women and he tried to convince me to try this bisexual relationship and it went good in a weird way."
When i saw him talking with a smile i felt envious,Tae sent the picture to me in an attempt to push me to hate Jungkook and there he is, trying to tell me their love story.
"Jungkook...i don't care about your relationship with him,but how dare you lie to me when I asked you directly about your love life,what where you thinking while lying,and the worse part that you talked to my parents yesterday like there is none in your life... excuse me Jungkook but are you nuts?"
he looked at me with a sad face and decided to speak once again
"listen Ruby,when i lied first i thought it's not gonna take long but,it got complicated,my mom surprised me the way she did to you and your family,i didn't know what to do"
I sighed in dismay
"ropes of lies are short Jungkook,it would come to the surface sooner or later,what would you do if your mom found out?"
He  looked at me with a knowing face
"i wouldn't let it reach to her,in fact i did all the drama just to protect her,but in return i ended up hurting others,you ...Tae who already left  and even myself "

Did he just told me indirectly that he knows about my feelings towards him?
i cleared my throat and tried to look away
"It's not like i love you or anything,i just hate the lies"
He looked at me with a side smile
"yeah sure ..you don't like me at all...but i like you little one"
I felt my cheeks burn ,did he lost his mind?Hell no.
i stood up and tried to keep an angry face
" i have no choice but to keep on working with you since my parents won't allow it if i tried to work someone else,but don't think that i would talk to you anymore about anything and i don't like you...bye"
I stomped my feet and walked away while he stood there watching me walking away...no actually run away.

What to do now?