The message

Tae was thinking about what happened lately,he knows that his relationship with kook wasn't gonna last longer,he saw it coming.
He knew that kook's mother likes Ruby,so she will try to get them together.

Tae wasn't a stupid man,he knew that kook will turn back to what he was before,a woman's man.
He knew that Ruby likes kook,and she is young and pretty, eventually he will feel the attraction.
all these things made it clear that Jungkook will leave him soon.
Especially he knows that Ruby is visiting his house more often now,he felt betrayal,so decided to finish it by himself this time,so he sent the picture he took with Jungkook in bed to Ruby.
Just like that he sent it and  started packing up,and then took a seat and waited for kook.
It didn't took long for kook to come home,with a lost expression,he seems in a deep thought.
Before he could touch tae , tae moved a bit far.
"Did you enjoy your dinner kook?"
He looked at him with a cold face
"you know something,i saw it coming,i was the one who dragged you to this relationship,you didn't even care if you are bisexual or not,you wanted relief and so did i,i guess we both played a ridiculous game".

None of them both said a word to the other
"Tae,why you decided to act like this now?huh,why now?"
Tae smiled bitterly and spoke in a whisper
"Since the moment i saw her with you , i knew she will be the one to change it all,i saw it in your eyes,i feel sorry for her,she doesn't know even that you are a bi"
Kook remained silent,feeling tensed not sure what to think or how to feel.
He knew this conversation was not going to end well,before he could say a word,he saw tae's feet Infront of him,he kneeled down to face Jungkook.
"I was the one to drag you in this relationship kook,you didn't start it but i did,so i will finish it as well,i know where i belong,who wants me for real"
kook remained silent and looked at him in disbelief.
"Are you being serious Tae?"
Tae smiled sadly and kissed his cheeks
"kook... let's break up"
kook didn't find a word to say so he sight in dismay while nodding.
Tas stood up and walked inside to drag his luggage behind and walked slowly.
"oh by the way kook...Ruby knows about us ,i know you won't let her know the truth for one reason or another,but the truth is you need to start fresh"
The shock in kook's face didn't get the chance to fade, because he received a message from her saying
"Either you explain it or i will go to someone to do it..."

Shit...