"Yes and we have to Make sure she doesn't get up for a while!" Sophie said to him. He looked back at her and his anger seemed to melt. So did Sophie's. they were here...

Dex practically read her thoughts and pulled her into a big bear hug. "We missed you..." He said with tears in his eyes. Sophie's spilled over as she hugged him tighter. "Uh, no offense guys, but we really need to finish these guys off!" Tam screamed from across the field. Sophie brought her attention back to the fight.

Biana and Vespera were circling each other. Vespera had a bloody gash over her eye and a long cut on her arm while Biana only had a few small scratches.

Fitz punched Alvar right in the face, sending Alvar tumbling to the ground with a bloody nose.

Linh and Marella had teamed up on Fintan who was struggling to control Marella's flames and avoid Linh's water. He suddenly shot his hands out at them and white hot flames streamed towards them. Marella seemed unaffected but Linh's water almost instantly evaporated in the sudden heat. She fell on her knees as the fire surrounded her but thankfully Maruca sent a glowing forcefeild to her before she got burned.

Stina suddenly screamed and fell to the ground in a heap. Gethen stood over her with his sword raised and bloody. he glared at Sophie but Dex toss something in front of him. it flashed with a blinding light and he stumbled back.

Shadowflux suddenly spilled over the battle field in the form of arrows. Tam stood off to the side but grinned when a few of them hit their marks. flashbacks and fear continued to spill through her. she could already feel her echo reacting but she pushed those thoughts and feelings as far away as possible.

Wylie had finally knocked Ruy over using his sword but was tackled by Trix. Wind swirled around him and whipped at their cloaks.

"Stop this Trix!" Glimmer screamed  from a few feet away. Trix looked up and shrank back. the wind slowed.

"Why? Whats so good about this lot that you have to help them? That you have to turn on me?" He yelled. She didn't respond, she ran at Grady instead. Getting Trix's attention was the perfect distraction to lunge for Grady.

"WAIT--" Gethen shouted but it was to late. She gripped Grady's wrists and the eerie white glow on his wrists stopped as the cuffs fell to the ground. Grady gasped and panted like he just finished running a marathon. He stared at his hands for a second, then grinned. Alvar's face went white as snow. "Uh oh..." He mumbled. Fitz scoffed.

The battle seemed to freeze as Grady started moving at his own will. Fintan was the first to react and he launched another hand out. Red hot flames curled around his hand and he ran straight for Grady. The battle was kicked back into motion.

Ruy stumbled over to a tree but was quickly pinned to it by Tam and a ink-black spear.

Dex was still tossing various gadgets at Gethen to keep his concentration broken so he couldn't use Sophie. Gethen raised his sword but Keefe quickly grabbed a rock and chucked it over to him as hard as a baseball pitch. Gethen stopped when the rock bashed his shoulder . He winced and grabbed his injured sword arm and lowered it.

Gisela finally decided to speak, "Keefe! Stop this now or I will!" She shouted. Keefe Turned toward her with anger in his eyes. "Why should I? So you can give me power I dont want? So you can force me into my 'legacy'?" He screamed. Her reply was interrupted by a blast of fire. Fintan was seething with pure hatred as Grady stared intently at him. "Fintan!" Gisela screamed but was stopped by another burst of fire. Grady winced but kept going. Gisela finally realized what was happening and glared at him. Fintan suddenly punched himself in the face. She scowled, "Grady stop this or I will--"