chapter 54- pregnant

Sarah p.o.v.

That takes me back to now with me being sat on the toilet waiting for the pregnancy results. My hands are shaking slightly with the slight fear of disappointment again. However I have been putting this of for 3 days.

I have been having symptoms of missed period, mood swings, boobs are sore and I have been craving pizza dipped in beans which is very strange for me. Even hunter has been looking at me funny but he never questioned me.

Snapping me out my thoughts my timer went off letting me know I can look at the results. However before i had chance to look i heard the front door open and instantly i smelt hunters scent. My eyes widened and I quickly grabbed the test and threw it in the bin before he could see. I will look at it later.

I quickly walked downstairs and noticed him sitting on the sofa. I still felt a little shaky from hiding the test and I felt a little nervous.

Its not that I wanna hide anything from him but it's that I don't want us to go through what we went through again and I know it will upset him I'm taking a test especially if its negative again. I would rather avoid it all. However this time it feels different. I'm not sure if it's because I hope I'm pregnant but whatever it is makes me feel different.

"Hey baby. I brought us pizza." Hunter said rooting through the cupboard to get cups for the drinks he has also bought.

"Smells great." I said licking my lips.

He chuckled and nodded.

"Doesn't it just." He said with a chuckle.

We both sat down and started eating making small talk about our day. However hunter did most the talking as I was kind of lost in my own world wondering about being pregnant or not.

"Are you okay baby? You seem lost." Hunter asked with a frown seeming concerned.

I give him a small quick smile before speaking.

"Of course it's just really good pizza." I said with a quick laugh.

Part of me felt guilty for not telling him the whole truth. It's just that if the test is negative I don't want him disappointed again.

He looked unsure but nodded.

"It sure is. Anyways I'm going to get in a shower if you want to pick a movie out for us to watch." He said before giving me a kiss on the lips.

I smiled and nodded.

"Horro? Comedy or romance?" I asked with a smile. This time a genuine smile because I love our movie nights.

He let out a small chuckle before speaking.

"Suprise me baby." He said before kissing my head and walking to our bedroom.

I smiled and headed to our living room and started looking through movies. I decide I felt a romance would be nice tonight as the last time we watched a horror.

I started looking through all the romance movies we have when all of a sudden Hunter walked back in the living room with a neutral expression.

"Well that was a quick shower." I said with a soft laugh.

However he looked at me with so many emotions I couldn't even keep up. I could feel his emotions in our bond and it was such a big mixture.

I could feel the happiness, hurt, panick and possessiveness as well as protectiveness all at once.

"I knew it." He said whispering slightly.

I looked at him confused.

"Are you alright love? You look a bit pale." I said concerned.

He looked at me and looked to be in shock.

"Was you ever going to tell me?" He asked with a bit of hurt.

"Tell you what?" I asked confused.

He looked at me a little bit more confused as he could see I was really confused.

He pulled the pregnancy test from his back pocket making my eyes go wide.

"I'm sorry I just didn't want you to ne disappointed when it came out negative. I have been having so many symptoms so I thought it was best I take one. I guess I'm just coming on my period but I didnt want to stress you out so I just never told you and-" I got cut of from my ramble when Hunter placed his lips on mine shutting me up.

"Have you even looked at the results?" He asked me suprised.

"No you came in so I just quickly hid them because I didnt want you to see and get upset over us most likely not having a-" I got shut off again by his lips.

"Well congratulations my love because we are having a baby." He said smiling widely and showing me the test.

I froze not understanding what's going on.

"What." I whispered in shock staring at the test.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes and only then did I notice he also had tears in his eyes. A smile appeared on both our faces.

"We are going to have a baby." I said with happy tears pouring down my face.

"We are." He said smiling.

I could not keep the smile of my face.

"I love you." I said kissing his lips.

"I love you too." I said kissing him just as heatedly.

I smiled against his lips as he did to. Now I feel so content. He put his hands on my stomach, looked down at me and smiled.

"We will be complete very soon." He said smiling.

"I can not wait." I said smiling back up at him.