chapter 30- marked and mated

Sarah p.o.v.

I was showering in the room myself and Hunter will be using as Hunter showered In another bathroom.

I know it might seem a bit early but I really am ready for Hunter. I don't want to go over the top but I do want to hint at him that I am ready.

After i showered i looked through my suitcase for what to wear when i noticed a really nice set off red lingerie. It was just the "bra" bit that basically was netted so doesn't really cover much and then a red thong that again does not cover much.

I put it on and decided to put some really short, shorts on top of my thongs. Just as I finished getting the shorts on a knock appeared on the door and Hunter walked in. I looked st him and his eyes widened in suprise. I watched as he looked my body up and down and licked his lips.

A growl of approval left his lips. Well at least i think it was a growl of approval. I noticed ed how his wolf was trying to take over and how he was fighting with his wolf.

I decided to walk over to him. As I got closer to him I put my hand on his arm.

"Are you okay love?" I asked.

He pulled me to him and I looked him in the eyes. I could tell it was still Hunter but his wolf was close by.

"Baby, I am really struggling to control myself and my wolf. It's already hard as it is baby and you wearing that is making it harder for me to not mark and mate you." He gritted out closing his eyes and inhaling my scent.

I looked up at him and to uhed his cheek.

"What if I want you to mark and mste me?" I asked seriously.

A growl escaped his lips.

"Do not tease baby." He said.

"I'm serious love. I told you last time I accept you. I am ready for us Hunter. For all the good and the bad. I am ready to be yours properly. " I said softly making a growl off approval escapes his lips.

"See you sure? Once we start baby in not sure I will be able to hold my wolf back, especially from marking you " he gritted out.

I smiled up at him and nodded my head yes.

"I am sure my love." I said sottly before kissing his lips.

Sexual content ahead

He growled against my lips and kissed me more deeply. He pinched my ass making me gasp. He used this as a chance to slip his tongue inside my mouth making me moan.

He picked me up but never once stopped kissing me. All of a sudden I felt the soft mattress against my back. He slowly started kissing my neck and down my body until he got to my boobs. He took the lingerie bra off and instantly wrapped his mouth around my boob and began sucking and kissing it. I moaned loving the feeling.

Slowly he started kissing down my body even more until he finally got to the bottom on my stomach. He looked me in the eyes asking for permission making me nod in agreement.