chapter 34- talk with auntie laura

Sarah p.o.v.

I started walking over towards my auntie. I was nervous as I did not know if she even wanted to talk to me especially because of how distant she is towards me. However I want to know if I have done anything wrong.

As I got to her I noticed how she tensed up and looked at me.

"Hey" I said nervously.

"Hey" she said back awkwardly.

For a moment there was silence between us. All you could hear was everyone else chattering about whatever it was they were chatting about.

"Would you like to go somewhere else?" I asked clearing my throat.

She looked at me for a while longer before nodding. Silently we walked away together. We headed upstairs and I decided to take us to mine guest room. To be honest I have not actually stayed in here once. I have been staying in hunters room and then not long after we ended up staying at the cabin.

As I opened the guest room we instantly sat down on the bed. Yet again we were both silent making it really awkward. I started to kind of wish I never brought her here or even tried because I hate awkward situations. However before I could think to much on it she suprised me by speaking.

"You look a lot like your mom." She said clearing her throat and talking properly.

I smiled softly.

"A lot of people have said that." I said with a soft laugh.

She smiled before it dropped.

"I'm sorry if I seem so distant." She whispered with pain in her voice making me frown.

"Why are you distant?" I asked bluntly making my own eyes widen.

"When myself and your mom was younger we was so close. We would tell each other everything and I mean every little thing." She said with a distant look in her eyes smiling.

"However a few weeks before she left we spoke less and less. She never even told me she was leaving but like I said she told me everything so when I found out it really hurt.

After she left I felt so hurt and angry at her. My mom and dad at first barely even spoke to me. They was so focused on trying to get her back that it felt as though they forgot about me.

After a while the hurt and anger I felt disappeared. Well more like the anger disappeared. I just, I really missed her.

After a few months my mom and dad tried to start talking to me more again but well I guess I just lost myself. I still partly feel like I have not found myself. I love your mom so much and seeing you reminds me off her. As horrible as this sounds I was disappointed when you was not her even though you look so much like her.

I know it sounds horrible and I have nothing against you. I guess it just hurt so much seeing you here. It hurt that she never told us about you or if she was ever okay which she clearly wasn't.

As you know my powers is that I can see the future or at least catch glimpses of it. However I never ever saw you in the future but at the same time I never really get people I am close to. I never really get to see there future. It is so rare." She said sadly.

Tears ran down her cheek and she tried to stop them but failed. I walked over to her and hugged her. I wasn't sure if she would accept the hug but thankfully she did.

"I know I am not my mom but I know my mom would have loved you. She never told me about you or my grandparents but I always remember she would tell me about her best friend laura. I never knew you was her sister though." I said softly.

She seemed sad that she never said about her having sisters or about her mother and father however her eyes lit up whe  she realised she did speak about her though.

"She spoke about me." Laura whispered making me nod.

"She told me about how one time you was both practising your casting spells and you turned a guy you did not like into a pig by an accident." I said with a giggle making her let out a belly laugh.

"I remember that. Your mom took the blame for me though. She told them it was her so I never got in trouble." Laura said with a sad smile.

I nodded my head smiling.

"I miss her too. When I miss her so badly I like to look up at the stars or at the sky. I am not sure why but it always brings comfort." I said softly.

My auntie laura nodded.

"I will try that." She said gently.

I smiled at her as she did the same to me.

"Thank you sarah. I think I really needed this. I barely ever speak to my mom or my father. I don't really speak to anyone to be honest with you. I think I really needed this. You made me realise a lot of things." My auntie said hugging me taking me by suprise. I hugged her back tightly and smiled.

"Anytime auntie laura." I said smiling.

With that being said we both headed downstairs together. As we came down I noticed Hunter and jayden coming inside. I walked to Hunter and kissed his lips smiling.

We all headed to the kitchen and we talked and laughed. It was really nice. I could see my grandparents smiling widely. They kept looking at my auntie in suprise when she would speak to us all but I could see this made them so happy.

My grandfather looked at me and smiled. He mouthed a thank you looking really grateful. I smiled at him and mouthed back an anytime. I really am so happy I got to meet my family. I wish my mom was here to. I also wish my mom never kept us away from them.