chapter 31- our marks

Hunter p.o.v.

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in the cabin bedroom window. I could feel Sarah's back pressed against my body making me pull her closer.

I could feel as her naked body pressed against mine making me growl in approval, remembering about last night. I felt as she stirred making me hold her tighter. She turned her body around and snuggled into my chest making me chuckle.

I kissed the top off her head as she slowly started to open her eyes.

"Good morning baby." I said softly.

A smile appeared on her face.

"Good morning my love. How did you sleep?" Sarah asked me making my smile widen.

"Like a baby. You?" I said chuckling.

She giggled before speaking.

"Me too." She said sitting up a little. I had to stop myself from pouting.

The blankets just about covered her boobs. I could not help but stare at her cleavage. All of a sudden I heard another giggle making me look at her confused.

"Stop staring." He said giggling making me smile.

Last night was honestly one of the best nights I have ever had. It feels amazing knowing she is not officially mine as I am hers. I can feel the happiness and love in our bond.

"Let me see your mark." I said excitedly.

She smiled and nodded before moving her hair out the way. When I seen the mark I almost gasped at how beautiful it is. The mark is a wolf and what looks like stars around it with my initials underneath. A growl of approval escaped my lips.

All of a sudden sarah sat up staring at me in shock making me confused. I could feel the happiness and the surprise but also confusion coming from her in our bond. A gasp escaped her lips.

"You- your neck. It has a mark." She said gasping but also smiling.

I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She stood up quickly making me groan as the blanket dropped from her body. As though she did not notice she jumped up and down in excitement making her boobs jiggle. A growl escaped my lips.

"If you do not stop that baby I will take you again." I said with a growl in warning, instantly making her blush and stop bouncing but she was still excited.

"Come' look in the mirror." She said excitedly.

I looked at her not really knowing what she is  talking about but got up anyways and headed to the bathroom, both of us still naked.

When I looked in the mirror I really did gasp in shock. On my neck was a marking. It was of stars. It looked more like shooting stars though and underneath it was the initials of Sarah's. A huge smile appeared on my face.

"I never thought you would get a mark from me." She said with tears in her eyes.

My eyes widened not expecting her to get tearful. I wiped the tear that escaped her eyes and pulled her body closer to me.

"Well I'm glad I do baby. Now everyone will know I am yours as you are mine." I said looking into the mirror of our Mark's again.

A smile appeared on her face as she nodded.

"I really love our marks." She whispered hugging me.

"Me too baby." I whispered back kissing her lips.

She smiled against my lips. For a short while longer we carried on admiring our Mark's before finally getting changed and heading downstairs for breakfast.

I realised maybe it is the same for witches. When a werewolf Mark's a human the werewolves automatically get a mark on there neck from the humans as well. I'm guessing the same happens when you mark a witch. 

For the rest of the day we talked a lot and even explored the forest near the cabin. We had a picnic by the river and it was so nice. That is what we are doing now when we finally start asking a bit more serious questions.

"My grandmother will be back tomorrow as will my grandfather who I have yet to meet." She said. I could feel in  the bond she was nervous though however she never looked it.

"It will be alright baby. I'm pretty sure they all already love you." I said honestly.

"My auntie seems a bit cold though. Like she never really spoke and seemed a little distant." Sarah said actually seeming a little sad.

I sighed and pulled her closer to my body.

"I noticed that baby. However we do not know her story. We do not know what she has been through. Maybe you could speak to her tomorrow. I'm pretty sure if you do that we may figure out why." I said softly kissing her forhead.

She nodded and smiled at me before kissing my lips.

"When will you  take over as alpha?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm not sure to be honest." I said sighing.

She nodded in understanding.

"Does it not scare you?" She asked.

I looked at her confused for a second.

"You mean about me becoming alpha?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes.

"I guess a little. However I have been waiting for this almost all my life." I said softly.

She nodded her head again.

"I am a little scared." She whispered.

I looked at her and frowned.

"About which bit baby?" I asked.

"All of it. Not even just becoming luna but also about everything else that comes before and after it." She said honestly.

"I know baby. But we are all here eith you. You just have to remember you are not alone." I said kissing he lips.

She smiled and nodded. For the rest of the day and night we talked and did some other things. To be honest it was a really good night. We didn't talk about what will happen when her grandmother comes back and we never talked about when we take over after that. We just soaked in the time we are getting together.