chapter 43- head coven

Head coven p.o.v.

I am the head covens to my coven. My daughter sienna will be the future head coven. My powers are very good powers and so they should be with me being head coven.

My powers are fire and to be able to move things with my mind. Being able to move things with your mind is a very rare power and so I take it to an advantage that i have that kind of power.

That power is how I managed to kill katrina. I do not regret it at all. That witch needed to be killed off. She was sniffing around to much and some how found out the truth of us killing her human partner.

In our witch world we do allow us to get with humans. Its once we are sure that the human will not say anything that we are allowed to tell them about our world. However in my coven I do not like witches being with humans. I think humans are to weak.

I have never had the problem with a witch getting with a human as my coven know I hate humans. That was until katrina decided to get with a human. As much as people tried to warn her she never listened.

The human was making my coven look weak and it made it worse when they had a child together which is sarah. I was so in rage that she would get with a human and then to top it off have a baby with him so I decided to kill him off and make it look like an accident.

For the first year I believe katrina really believed that it was an accident. That was until my stupid daughter let it slip while talking to her friends how I had killed the human.

I had to kill Katrina as she found the reports of it being set up and murder and found how it was us. She had spoken to the investigator who was condused as to how she never knew it was a set up that he died. So I killed him as well.

Katrina and I was stood in the woods arguing.

Flashback!

"Why, why would you kill him." Katrina shouted angrily.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I said in a monotone voice. I knew she was on abit killing her human partner but I did not care and played dumb.

"I have the proof and I will be going to the council. I will get justice for my husband." Katrina roared angrily just as I was about to walk away from her.

Her saying that stopped me in my tracks. From the look on her face I could see she was telling the truth. Anger bubbled up in my veins.

I imagined the knife in my kitchen not to far away from the woods where we are now. Before I knew it the knife lodged into katrina right next to her heart. I knew she would not survive so I decided to walk away and leave her there.

"Be careful now katrina. Would not want anything happening to your daughter would you?" I spoke coldly as I noticed her trying to make bad weather.

She sneered at me making me smirk. I walked away and headed home. However as I got home I noticed my daughter sienna crying making me frown and roll my eyes.

"What are you crying for now." I sneered at her coldly.

"Yo- you killed her." Sienna stuttered out.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I did." I spoke coldly.

"Why? Why do you keep killing them all. What have they actually done to you?" She shouted tears pouring down her face.

"Why do you care about them so much." I roared in anger.

She whimpered and looked away making me snarl.

"You do not tell no one about this sienna. Am I understood. You need to act cold and have no emotions if you still want to become head coven. If I see one part of weakness on you again you will never become head coven." I shouted making her flinch and nod her head.

Flashback over.!

I love how everyone including my own daughter fears me. I can not even stand my own daughter to be honest. She was never meant to be born. She was an accident after a stressful day I got pregnant by another human.

Sienna does not know her father is human. I was so stressed out i had not long taken over the coven. My parents had died from a war with another coven and i had to take over.

I had gone to a human pub where I met sienna father. His name was jimmy. We had a one night stand which turned into a lot of night stands. I could feel myself falling for him.

One day I found out I was pregnant. I was scared but I thought maybe this was a sign me and jimmy was meant to be together. Boy was I wrong. I told him I was pregnant and he got so mad at me and was not happy at all. He told me to abort the child but I refused. He told me he does not want anything to do with the baby.

After that I hated humans and I hated my own daughter. I never aborted her because i needed a heir. At first I was going to abort the baby but I then realised I would need a heir.

What makes me more mad is that sienna is to kind. She acts cold in front of everyone which is good. However she is to kind and always questioning my actions. She never disagrees with me in front of people but I can always see it in her eyes as well as some other people can.

She is to open and friendly with her "friends". I hate it. For whatever reason she always felt sorry for sarah and katrina and I hate that more.