chapter 8- mom

Sarah p.o.v.

I can not believe I just teleported into the males bathroom. Where hunter was at that. It's so embarrassing.

I could not stop thinking about him while I was sat in class. Next thing you know I'm in the bathroom with Hunter. I really need to get my powers under control.

I quickly teleported back to the classroom. Luckily no one noticed. Or so I thought. I turned around and there stood crystal and angel with there mouth open in shock.

"Erm-" I said not really knowing what to say.

"One minute we was talking to you and the next you was gone and not your back." Crystal said in shock.

"Suprise, I can teleport." I said eith a nervous laugh.

They wat in silence staring st me before crystal squealed.

"That is so cool." She said making people look at us.

I got uncomfortable with everyone staring making crystal glare at everyone so they stopped.

Next thing you know the bell rings letting us know its home time. We got up and started heading out of school. Stood there was Hunter, jayden, rose and daisy. We walked up to them and all of us said our goodbyes.

"Do you need a lift?" Rose asked me.

I smiled thankfully at her but shook my head no.

"No thank you. " I said softly.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded my head and just then crystal spoke.

"Our new friend over here can teleport." Crystal said making me blush thinking about where I teleported.

I looked at Hunter who was already staring at me smiling. I blushed before saying goodbye but not before hearing them all squeal in excitement for what I can do.

I headed out the gates before going down an alley way. I made sure no one was following me or should I say no human before I teleported back home.

As soon as I got in I sat on my sofa and started thinking about the day. It's been a long crazy day but for whatever reason I could not get Hunter out my head. I need to stop though because I was told he turned 18 which will mean he can find his mate any time.

The thought of someone else being his mate really hurt. I'm not sure why but it did. I could feel as my heart clenched. It made me jealous and angry. I slowly tried to calm myself down before I do something bad like with the weather or worse with my electricity powers.

I groaned trying to get him out of my head. For some reason being apart from him feels like it physically hurts my heart. I feel so confused.

I sighed and walked over to the picture I have up in my living room. It's a picture of me and my mom. It's the last picture we ever took together. It was 3 days before she passed away.

I just just learnt the last spell she had managed to teach me. It was a tracking spell. She hid my pet hamster and I had to do a tracking spell to figure out where he was.

It took me a long time to figure out how to do it. It took me almost a week. A tracking spell is a really hard spell to do and it takes a lot of energy out of us.

Once I has tracked him we celebrated and cheered. My mom was so proud off me and I was proud off my self as well. I'm a very quick learner and the tracking spell was the spell that took me the longest to learn. We did it a few more times to make sure I have the hang of it and now I do.

The tracking spell is also how I managed to find my mom. She told me she would be back by 4 in the afternoon. She never was. When it got to about 6 I just new something was wrong. My mom was never ever late.

I did a tracking spell and found her. She was on the floor in the forest near by our Caven. She had been stabbed from behind. When I got to her she was still alive but barely breathing.

Flash back!

"Mom." I screamed and ran over to her sobbing.

I quickly took my junper off and wrapped it around her back/ stomach area tight.

"Sarah" my mom croaked out putting her hand on my face.

"Mom, what happened. Who did this." I sobbed.

"You need to leave. Leave the coven and never look back. You will meet some people soon. You can trust them I promise you. You will know when you meet them." My mom said coughing a little on her blood.

"No, no I won't leave you mom. Why are you not healing yourself." I said sobbing.

"I can't I already tried. Now leave my sweet girl. I love you so much and I know you will do me proud." She croaked out before she closed her eyes.

I screamed and banged my hands on my floor.

"No! No! Mom no wake up please." I screamed and cried.

I hugged her body to me and let out a painful scream. I cried and cried rocking my body back and forth while I had hold of her. Hoping and praying she will wake up.

After about half an hour the coven appeared. They acted shocked but I could see right through them.

I went back to my home and did as my mom said. I grabbed some things especially my moms things. I grabbed her favourite pyjamas that still had her scent on. I grabbed her necklace and all our picture together and packed a few off my own stuff. Then I left. However I left with one thing in mind. I will fine out who killed my mom. I will get justice for her and I will make them regret it.