chapter 7- powers

Hunter p.o.v.

I had two more lessons with sarah which I was both glad and annoyed at. I was happy because I get to see her but annoyed because all I wanted to do was pull her close to me and not let her go. I had this overwhelming feeling to grab her and sit her in my knee and make sure everyone knows she is mine.

My wolf keeps telling me to mark her in to which I have to remind him we do not want to scare her. He really is nagging at my head.

Finally it was lunch time. I will be able to talk to her properly, well I at least hope. We all grabbed our lunch and sat down. I looked to see what sarah had grabbed and noticed she had mac and cheese. My mom loves that. I let out a chuckle making sarah look at me confused.

"What?" She asked confused. She pulled a face that she clearly does when confused making her look even more cute.

"I was just thinking how my mom is obsessed with mac and cheese." I said with a chuckle.

She smiled a big one at that. I'm guessing she really loves mac and cheese.

"I love it. It's my favourite food in the entire world." She said with love shining in her eyes. I could see a sparkle in her eyes making it known she is a someone who loves her food making me let out another chuckle.

Part off me was wishing she would look at me like that. Hopefully in time she will. I smiled at her making her blush and look away. It took every inch off me to not pull her by her chin gently and not hide that blush and smile from me.

We wasn't sat in the cafeteria. We only do that sometimes but other times we like to sit in a classroom and eat. Our teacher mr woods who is suprisingly still working here let's us. We like sitting here because we feel we have more privacy. Most off our pack is here so a lot of them try and come up and some girls even try to flirt and I find it disgusting.

Just them rose and daisy walked in. They smiled at us all and then looked at sarah.

"Hey, I'm rose and this is my twin sister daisy." Rose said shaking Sarah's hand and next daisy did.

"I'm Sarah, it's nice to meet you." Sarah said softly.

After a short while of us talking about anything and everything we got into the topic of what happend yesterday.

"So, sarah over here told us it was her that dod the weather yesterday. It was her birthday so it was first day she got her powers." Crystal said.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Sarah said with a blush. I smiled at her.

"Well, congratulations on getting your powers." I said.

"Wait powers? As in more then one." Jayden asked surprised.

Sarah cleared he throat. She looked deep in thought before she sighed and nodded her head.

"Look, I don't know what it is that is making me trust you guys but for whatever reason I do. My mom told me if I feel I can trust them then listen to my instinct. I have 4 powers but you can not tell anyone about this. Have 2 or 3 powers is very rare never mind 4. It's hardly even known of." Sarah said sternly.

Her speaking sternly made me have to close to eyes and think of old grannies. It did something to me but it also made me want to grab her and dominate her. However I understand why she wants it on the down.

"I'm glad you feel you can trust us. You can do dont worry however are we okay telling our parents? They are the alpha of our pack and they will not be happy if we kept anything like this from them." Crystal said.

Sarah looked really hesistant. I understand though as she has never met our parents. She just met us and has told us something. She is trusting us.

"You said you can trust us and I promise you that you can trust our parents." I said softly.

She looked at me for a while longer before sighing and nodding her head in agreement.

"Okay." She said softly.

"So what powers do you have?" Rose asked.

Sarah smiled but before she could say anything the bell rang making everyone including sarah groan.

We went to our last lesson but unfortunately I was not with sarah. It was making me on edge needing and wanting to be around her. The need was getting stronger. It got that strong I excused myself from class and headed to the toilet to splash some cold water on myself.

As I walked in I headed straight to the sink. I bent down and washed my face. As I lifted my head up I jumped out my skin seeing sarah stood there. She groaned and when she noticed me she let out a shriek.

"H-  how did you get in here?" I asked confused.

"I- I am so sorry. My stupid teleport I thought I had it really under control as I managed to teleport to school fine. All I did was think about you and then boom I'm right next to you in the bathroom. Oh my God this is the males bathroom." She shrieked out.

I let out a chuckle. I was very much amused.

"So, you was thinking about me hmm." I said with a smirk stepping close to her.

Her eyes widened before she started to try and speak. A blush appeared on her cheeks.

"I- what well erm, I got to go bye." She squeaked before she suddenly disappeared making me a little disappointed.

Wait my mate can teleport. I'm not sure why but that makes me really proud.

I chuckle to myself thinking about how cute my mate it. My mate was thinking about me. At least in not the only one.