chapter 28- he hasn't said anything?

Sarah p.o.v.

As my grandmother and all the other witches left we all left the office. Hunter told me he will meet me soon he is just having to talk to his father about something so myself, crystal, rose and daisy walked towards the kitchen together.

"So not only have I heard gou slept in the same room as Hunter last night but now you have also found out you have a grandmother, grandfather and an auntie." Daisy said but it sounded more like she was repeating it all to herself. I think she is more overwhelmed then me and that's saying something.

I looked at her and nodded my head in yes.

"Wow, so tell us more about what happened with you and Hunter." Rose sai wiggling her eyebrows making me raise an eyebrow at her.

"We talked and fell asleep." I said in a duh tone making her roll her eyes.

"Don't forget to mention Hunter and Sarah date." Cryatal said with a smirk.

"You mean the one that got interrupted by my grandmother." I said raising en eyebrow making her smile turn to a frown.

Rose whistled loudly.

"There is always something." She said clicking her tongue.

I nodded my head in agreement. As crystal was about to say something else Hunter walked in.

He walked over to me and kissed my lips making everyone awh at us.

"Can I speak to you baby?" He asked making me nod.

Everyone stared at us and so Hunter spoke again.

"In private." He asked with a raised eyebroe making me giggle and for us to head upstairs.

We walked inside hunters bedroom and sat on his bed.

"So what did you want to talk about.?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to the cabin with me? Our date kind of got ruined so I wanted to make it up to you and maybe us go out to the cabin for 2 days." He asked nervously making my eyes soften.

"You know you do not have to make anything up to me right? This su not your fault that our date got ruined. Besides it did not get fully ruined I still enjoyed out time. However to answer your question of course I would love to come to the cabin with you. When?" I asked.

A huge smile appeared on his face.

"Today? Is that alright ?" He asked making me smile.

"Of course." I said softly before pecking his lips catching him  by suprise.

We kissed a bit more before we headed in separate directions. I teleported to where crystal was to see if she will help me pack. Luckily she was still in the kitchen with rose and daisy.

"Hey guys are you all free for an hour?" I asked.

They all looked at me confused but nodded.

"Why?" Crystal asked confused.

"I need your help packing?" I more asked then stated.

"Packing? Your leaving already?" Rose asked with sadness making my eyes soften.

I shook my head.

"Not properly. Hunter wants to take me to the cabin. Just myself and him to spend the time together." I said softly blushing.

They squealed and started dancing around the kitchen.

"Of course." They shouted all of them happily. I laughed and we all headed to my bedroom.

After taking ages to pack I was about to shut my suit case when my eyes widened when I spotted something.

"Who put this in here." I said letting out a shriek.

They all winced and put their hands over their ears.

"Damn sarah, have you forgotten we are werewolves." Daisy said wincing.

"Sorry" I said actually forgetting they hear more then I do.

"Put what in there anyways?" Crystal asked.

I pulled put the couple of sets of lingerie. I showed it them all and married my eyes mainly at rose who looked away guiltily.

"Well your going away. So it was just for in case." Rose said cheekily.

Crystal face was a picture. She cringed and fake gagged.

"I do not want to picture one off my best friends and my brother doing anything disgusting." Crystal said cringing making me blush bright red.

Rose grabbed the lingerie out my hand and put it in the suitcase before closing it.

"W- we are not doing anything. It's just to get to know each other m- more." I stuttered out embarrassed.

"If you don't mate he will definitely mark you. I am suprised he lasted this long to be honest especially with him having alpha Gene's. " daisy said honestly.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Wait you don't know about the mating and marking?" Rose asked shocked.

"No I know about that but what do you mean you are surprised he lasted this long?" I asked feeling nervous.

"He hasn't mentioned it to you? His wolf and even himself will be going insane all the time wanting to even at least mark you. It's in our nature. He will hate any guy even looking at you for a second. The longer he does not mark you the worse it gets. Also with him being an alpha it is 100% worse and the urge Is worse. With him being alpha he will be so much more possesive then say my mate as my mate is warrior but even my mate will be very possessive." Crystal said suprised he had not mentioned anything.

I looked at her suprised.

"Then why has he not said anything?" I asked.

" I dont think he wants to scare you. I dont think he wants you to feel forced into doing anything." Rose said.

I nodded in understanding. However for whatever reason I really would have been fine with him telling me he wants to mark and mate me. Especially mark. Like I said I want him. I know for a fact I will not change my mind. I want Hunter and I do not want any one else nor do I want any one else taking him.

"Alright everything is packed and ready." Daisy said just as a knock appeared on the door.