chapter 47- shocked and mates

Sarah p.o.v.

I completely understand where Hunter is coming from but I trust my mom. I really feel there is no need for sienna to head to the dungeon. Part of me feels she may also be a victim in all this.

I sighed to my self in exhaustion.

I watched as Hunter walked out after kissing my forhead before he headed straight for the forest. I almost ket a whimper out but kept it in.

Is this a fight between us? I really hope not. I don't want myself and Hunter falling out over all this.

When I think about sienna, the more things start making sense with her being on our side. She was only ever evil in front of her mom. I never realised that until now.

When I think about the time I saved her from drowning i thought she was about to thank me. That was until her mom turned up.

I understand hunters concerns completely.  However I still feel we should hear sienna out. I know he is trying to protect the pack and me and I understand and appreciate that.

"He is just trying to protect you." I heard crystal say at the side of me making me look at her.

I smiled a small while wns nodded.

"I know." I said softly.

She smiled sadly at me when all of a sudden I heard a cleared throat. I turned around and noticed it was jayden (hunter best friend.)

"He will calm down soon." Jayden said with a small smile before turning around and walking away leaving me to sigh.

I decided to head to our bedroom. The council are looking for the head coven (sienna mom) however I fear something else will happen.

Sienna will be here soon and I'm hoping me and Hunter talk before she actually gets here.

Not long after I was in my own world our bedroom opened and in walked Hunter. He stopped and looked at me before sighing and sitting next to me.

We was silent for a few seconds before he spoke.

"What makes you so sure we can trust her. Other then the fact your mom trusted her." hunter asked making me frown.

"My gut." I said honestly.

He frowned for a while longer before nodding.

"Ok." He said shrugging.

"Ok?" I questioned him confused.

He nodded his head before standing up.

"I was just informed she is here. Let's go meet her then." He said gritting his teeth.

I frowned not understanding his emotions. His bond is closed of so I have no idea how he is feeling.

I nodded my head and stood up. I walked over to him and hugged him making him sigh and hug me back while taking in my scent.

"Are you angry at me." I asked sadly.

He sighed and held me tighter.

"Not at you baby. I don't like her and I don't trust her. We will see wha happens and what she had to say and that's it." Hunter said sternly making me nod.

Better then nothing to be honest.

We held each other hand and headed to the office together. As we got closer to the office I could instantly sense she was in the office.

"Can you smell that smell?" Jayden asked walking over to us sniffing the air.

I looked at him confused and sniffed up. I could not smell anything.

"I can not smell anything  jayden." I said confused.

However I looked to Hunter who has a smirk on his face. Also noticing this jayden frowns.

"What?" He asked hunter.

"Looks like your mate is around." Hjnter said with a chuckle making my eyes widen and get excited.

As hunter said that jaydens eyes went wide as well.

"Follow the smell jayden." I said excitedly.

He looked at me and sighed.

"I'm nervous." He said scratching back of his head but still sniffing up.

"You will be okay." I said softly smiling making him smile and nod.

He began to follow the smell as myself and Hunter followed behind him. I could see even Hunter was curious to who it was going to be.

What suprised and confused us a little was he was also heading towards the office. He bragged the office door open making everyones eyes snap to us.

"Mate, mine." Jayden growled out possesivly.

What suprised us all however was he was looking right at sienna who was also staring at him wide eyed.

We all stared at sienna and jayden with wide eyes not really knowing what to say. I could see the love and awh as they both looked at each other. Jayden walked closer to her but then all of a sudden stopped as If coming back to reality.

All of a sudden jayden stepped back and looked so lost. I know straight away he has realised who his mate actually is. His mates mom is after his future luna (me).

Me on the other hand felt we could trust her more now that they are mates. I actually feel happy for them.

All of a sudden a growl erupted from hunters chest.

"She is your mate." He said with a snarl making my eyes widen in shock.

"Hunter." I said warningly. However all jayden could do was stare at sienna. His eyes looked so lost.

Hunters head snapped to mine and I could feel the anger in our bond. As shocked as I am, hunter should know the moon goddess has chosen her for a reason, just like she chose myself and Hunter to be mates.

Hunter narrowed his eyes at my warning tone. I looked away from him and looked at sienna who looked just as shocked. However I could see in her eyes how much she already adored jayden. I felt sorry for them both instantly as I know there journey is not going to he a easy one. Especially if hunter has anything to do with it.

All I could think about was.

What have you got planned moon goddess?