chapter 16- i accept you

Hunter p.o.v.

"Does that mean you accept me" I asked with hope.

Sarah smiled a big smile.

"Of course I accept you as my mate." She said smiling making me smile widely. I big grin appeared on my face and I pulled her close to me. I don't think i have ever felt so relieved and happy.

I heard as everyone congratulated us making sarah blush clearly forgetting other people were around. To be honest so did I. I was to lost in the moment. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her forhead.

"Okay back to the situation for why we are here. I think it's best we tell your parents Hunter. They need to know about this stuff as well. " uncle damien said making me nod.

I felt as Sarah stiffened at the mention of my parents making me rub circular motions on her hand and back to help her relax.

"They will love you don't worry." I said softly in her ear.

She nodded but I could see she was unsure.

"Where are you living sarah." Damien asked.

"About 10 minute walk away from the school." Ssarah replied.

Damien nodded.

"Who do you live with? A family member ?" Damien asked her.

I could feel as she tensed a little.

"Y- yeah" she stuttered out.

"Why are you lying love." I asked her with a frown.

Her eyes widened in suprise.

"He is an alpha. He can sense lies as well as I can with me being future alpha." I said with a chuckle.

She let out an oh before sighing.

"I live on my own but it really is only about 10 minutes from the school." Sarah said this time being honest.

Damien hummed but looked to be thinking. Me on the other hand did not like her living on her own.

"Why dont you come and move in with us.  I'm not saying move straight into my bedroom we can wait until you sre comfortable with that but move into my house with my parents with us." I said.

However she shook her head in no.

"No, I can not do that. For one I do not know your parents and I dont even know if they would allow that. Not only that but are you forgetting I am a witch. Do you even know how your pack will react to having a witch in there territory." Sarah rambled on.

"My pack we are fine with witches. My parents already know your a witch and are fine with it. They will be fine with you moving in besides they understand how powerful the bond is." I said trying to convince her.

She smiled softly but shook her head no. Just then in walked my mother and both my fathers. I could feel as sarah stiffened. I again rubbed circles on her back. She went to move off my lap but I growled making her freeze.

All of a sudden we heard a squeal making me wince.

"Is this your mate. Ahh she is beautiful. Look at them both they already look like an amazing couple.Wait she looks like katrina." Precious my mom started rambling.

All of a sudden realization appears on my moms face.

" you are Katrina's daughter." My mom more states then asks softly.

My mate nodded her head and threw a small smile at my mom making my mom eyes softened.

We explained everything to my mom making me mom cry and for both my dads to comfort her. She went over to sarah and hugged her.

Suprisingly sarah seemed to need and like the hug. I felt as she relaxed and let a few tears out off her own. I could instantly see my mom and sarah are going to be close which makes me grateful.

"Please come and stay with us sweetie. Or at least if it will make you more comfortable then have a few warriors around your house." My mom said and just then making me growl not liking the thought of any males around sarah.

My mom and Sarah both rolled there eyes at me making my eyes widen in surprise. My mouth practically dropped to the floor.

"I do not want to have to put warriors around my house luna precious. There would be no need for that. I will be fine on my own but thank you." Sarah said but I growled again.

My mom sighed and spoke to her softly.

"Can we speak in private please." Precious my mom asked sarah making sarah look at her confused but nodded.

I frowned confused as did both my dads. Sarah went to stand up but I grabbed her waist. She turned around and smiled softly letting me know it's okay and kissed my cheek before walking out. All I could do is smile and touch where she kissed my cheek.

"Whipped." I heard from jack my uncle damiens beta making me growl at him.

He chuckled but then got smacked by lucy around the head.

"If he is whipped then what are you? Would you like another night on the sofa jack?" Lucy asked growling at him making Jack's eyes widen I'm horror.

"What no baby I was just joking with him." Jack said in horror then glared at me making me smirk.

I have no idea what he has done to deserve to be on the sofa last night but I cant help but feel sorry for him as well. I would hate it if sarah had done that to me.

However I still could not help the smirk that appeared on my face when he called me whipped and then got in shit off his mate.

" who's whipped now?" I asked with a chuckle.

Jack ignored me and tried to get back into his mates good books making everyone laugh and shake there heads.

I really can't wait to see what the future holds for myself and sarah. I can not wait for her to carry my pups and for us to move in our very own house one day. I just really can not wait.