chapter 5- the witch is your mate

Hunter p.o.v.

After the weird encounter yesterday with the weather we had headed to bed afterwards. My mom explained everything to us and for whatever reason it's made me more intrigued to know more about witches. Not in a bad way though.

Right now I'm in the car with crystal. We have just parked the car at school and my wolf is going crazy in my head.

What's wrong. I asked my wolf spark but he ignored me and carried on running around in my head.

Him being like this has put me on edge. I feel really tense.

"Are you okay? I can feel how on edge you are Hunter." Crystal asked me as we stepped out the car.

Just then everyone else came up to us and I could see the concern on there faces. Just as I was about to reply I got a whiff off cinnamon. It smelt amazing.

I started sniffing the air and looked where the smell was coming from. Sat at the end off the ground was a beautiful women. She had long dark brown hair and a beautiful body. She smelt amazing. She was stunning. She took my breathe away and all I could do was stare at her.

"Mate, mine." I growled out.

I heard as my sister and everyone else gasped.

"I knew it. The witch is your mate." Daisy squealed excitedly.

Everyone squealed or should I say all the girls squealed. All I could do is stare at her though.

"Let's go to her, we can introduce ourselves." Crystal said in excitement.

I nodded still staring at my beautiful mate. As we started heading towards her I could see the panick in her eyes making me freeze and frown. Before I knew it she ran. I did not like that look in her eyes and before I could say anything or go after her I all of a sudden got drenched.

A growl of irritation escaped me lips while the girls let out a squeak. It started pouring down out the blue. I had a feeling it has something to do with my mate.

"I think your mate set the rain off. Wait do you think that it was your mate last night that did the weather. She may have only just got her powers yesterday or she got them another day and was trying to control them." Crystal said.

"I think it was her birthday yesterday or at least a few days ago. It looks as though she struggling to control them." I said agreeing with crystal.

"Omg, that must mean that her birthday is the day after yours. " rose squealed.

That's true. If her birthday was yesterday then I would only be a day older then her. I can see she has only just recently turned 18 as I can tell by her not being able to control her powers.

"We do not know if her birthday was yesterday for sure." I said.

"Of course it was yesterday it makes sense. That was to powerful of weather for it to not be yesterday. Witches can control there powers quicker. They are quick learners." Rose said proudly.

"How do you know that?" I asked confused.

Daisy is mainly the one with the brains out off them two. Daisy uses her brains and rose uses her fists more. Daisy is the quite layed back one where as rose is the one that will stand up for them both and fight if needs be. Daisy tries to avoid that.

Daisy rolled her eyes with a snort.

"Because I told her." Daisy said raising an eyebrow st rose who blushed and shrugged her shoulders.

We all let out a laugh before heading to our classes. I'm hoping to bump into her at some point.

We all headed to class but unfortunately she was not in my first class. I could not even focus at all in lesson. All I could think about was my mate that I don't even know the name off.

She really is beautiful. It hurts that she ran away from me. Hurts more then I would like to admit. I understand however that she does not know she is my mate as she has no wolf that will tell her.

Finally it was time for next lesson. Myself, jayden, crystal and angel all have this lesson together. The girls are all for gossip so I'm hoping they found at least my mates name.

Speaking off them all, angel walks in followed by crystal and suprisingly my mate. I could see as my sister said something making my mate laugh. She has such a beautiful angelic laugh making a smile instantly come to my face.

"I don't think I have ever seen you smile so big." Jayden snickered.

I growled at him just as my sister, angel and my mate walked over.

"Hunter, jayden this is our new friend Sarah. Sarah this is jayden my cousin and Hunter my twin brother." Crystal said proudly.

When crystal said I was her twin brother Sarah my mate looked shocked and relieved? I'm not sure I read it right.

As I looked at her she looked straight back at me and blushed. She looks so cute when she blushes. Sarah suits her name well. I like that name.

I smiled politly.

"Its nice to meet you sarah." I said huskily putting my hand out for her to shake.

She smiled shyly before putting her hand out for me to shake. As soon as her hand connected in mine I felt sparks fly about making her gasp and pull her hand away. I had to stop myself from growling. I gritted my teeth wanting nothing more then to pull her towards me. Her hand felt so right in mine.