026 - sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ

Zacznij od początku

"I like her," Jorge laughed lighting nodding towards me

"Pretty cool ent she, for a chick anyways,"  Minho pretended to stretch.

"What's your name?" Jorge asked me

"Diana," I answered

"Diana to us, D to Newt," Archer added

"Hell yeah," Newt whispered his eyes were shut now, his arms crossed over his chest his head leant back.

"We should probably get some sleep if we got to find Blondie tomorrow," I said leaning up to switch off the flashlights we had.

"G'night guys," Frypan nodded as he switched off the last flashlight. The group had multiple goodnights and sleep well whispered before the cold air surrounded us.

It was late in the night and I hadn't slept at all, I could tell the others were asleep but I knew Newt wasn't.

"Hey Newt," I whispered

"D?" He mumbled.

"Where are you?" I wondered as I felt around me.

"I'm here why?" He grabbed my wandering hand showing where he was.

"Good," I leant towards him and placed my head into the crook of his neck, I wrapped my two hands around his neck pulling me closer to him. I felt on hand draw across my waist the other rubbing up and down on my arm. "Hey Newt..." I said very quietly

"Hey," He replied

"I love you," I mumbled and I fell asleep quickly after about a second of saying it.

"Come on, up! up! up! and you two love birds wake up," I heard Jorge. I opened my eyes and for the first time in forever I felt... well-slept. Like I actually slept well. I stretched my body and looked at Newt. He was still asleep.

"Get up," I told him giving his a hair ruffle as I stood up and straightened myself up.

"Hm?" He mumbled as he opened his eyes making me smile,

"Get up," I repeated. He stood up slowly looking at me with half asleep eyes. "Mornin' Sunshine," He smiled

"Morning," I returned and grabbed my small bag of stuff before following Jorge out of the small abandoned hotel.

"You're in a good mood," Newt realised looking down at me

"I'm always like this?" I answered

"No you're not,"

"Yes I am,"

"I know what you're doing,"

"Care to tell me?"

"You dont have to pretend that you aren't about to burst out crying because of Thomas,"

"I-" I began before realising its almost impossible to lie to Newt "I was doing it for you,"

"I know you were,"

"Yeah,"

"I would do the same for you," He smiled

"Thank you," I nodded. Minho joined my side and walked with me and Newt.

"You two all right?" He asked looking at us

"Mhm," I answered. We all talked for a bit sharing occasion laughs and smiles before the faint sound of music began to play. "What is that?" I asked

"Some shit music," Minho answered as he leant his head over the corner to get a better look. We took a few more steps to see a people infested house. Full of lights and bright colours. No infected though but it still didnt seam safe. They all looked so careless like they were... parting.

"What the..."  Newt whispered

***

"Hi, we're looking for Blondie," Jorge asked a person who just looked at him before looking away.

"Hey hot stuff! You 'ere for the party?" A mans voice shouted from behind us. I spun around quickly to see a guy with short hair and broad shoulders. He looked evil to be honest

"Where's Blondie you drunken bastard!" Jorge shouted

"There!" He pointed as he walked over to a man surrounded by girls in short skirts and short tops.

"Here for the party?" Blondie asked looking at us slowly.

"Here to find the Right Arm," Jorge answered

"Just inside," Blondie smiled cunningly.

"Great," Jorge answered as he went to push past a door made of beads.

"Not too fast, there's an entrance fee," The man smiled holding up a bottle of orangy liquor. I looked at the group before grabbing it and drinking some. The man from earlier that shouted came up behind me. Holding the bottom of bottle forcing me to drink more. I pushed away but he pushed harder to the point my back was against his back.

"Get off her, all right?" Newt said as he stepped closer. The man moved holding his hands up innocently. I had drank for more than I had wanted, it tainted my throat, making it ache. I coughed hard for a moment leaning forward before looking back in. Newt looked at me before taking a small swig. We headed inside.

It was full of even more people, tightly packed together with loud blaring music and blinding lights that shone and flashes through the room.

"Hey Newt," I told him. "Dont drink anything else all right. I'm looking for Thomas," I finished and began to walk before he grabbed my arm pulling me back towards him

"Not by yourself," He looked at me. We walked through crowds of people, pushing past them and receiving unhappy looks.

"They're not here," I breathed after lapping the room for the 5th time

"Yet, they'll be here soon I promise okay?" I nodded and we stood in the corner for a bit. The music began to echo in my brain and the world began to spin. The whole situation began to loosing meaning I was hit with this almost carefree feeling. I loved it. I felt bold, like I could do anything. The music began to move my body.

"You okay Diana?" Newt breathed leaning his head back on the wall as if he was stressed. I couldnt tell you why.

"I feel amazing, Newt. I wanna go dance, stay here," I told him as I headed into the crowd. I began to understand why these crazy people were dancing. This felt amazing. I began to move my body tuning out the world around me. I took the bobble from my hair out and began to sway my hair back and forth feeling the music and lights glint my skin.

"Diana!" Newt repeated. I saw him pushing threw people.

"I'm here!" I shouted giving him a careless wave

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He breathed

"What's wrong with you? You need to loosen up feel the music," I told him with a smile.

"Diana, whatever you drank out there-"

"Newt!" I stopped him and stepped closer to him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and rested my head onto his chest and swayed my body to the music.

"Diana, come on you're not acting right," He began. His voice was hurting my brain and ruining my mood.

"Hey Newt," I breathed pulling away from his chest. I stared at him for a moment the music draining from my mind and body leaving me to stand still. I leant closer to him and kissed him. I shut my eyes as I did and pulled away after a few seconds.

"Diana I..." He stared at me

"We need to get outta here," I looked around realising what the hell was going on around me.
。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈