Epilogue 🙏

A year later,

"Kutti Maa...Ithu mattum than...Ithoda appa una disturb pannave matan", Vedha pleaded Swetha by holding a glass of Juice in his hand.

Swetha nodded no, "Ada daddy....Konjam Thirumbi paarunga"....Vedha turned to find Rakshan and Arjun standing already standing there with another glass of Juice for her.

Vedha had a content smile on his face, "Seri Kuttima...Itha kudi...Konja neram aprm Athellam kudikalam...apo than strength varum...Papa una mathiryae cutuu ahh irupaa".

Yeah, Yeass Swetha was carrying and she was in her 9 month now was nearing for her delivery.

Swetha's eyes widened, "Enna vilayaduringala...Already weight potutan....En tummy kula unga pethi Paarunga porakum bothae....Ipdi poraka pora...antha alavuku sapda vechutingaa ellam"....She showed fat in action by her own animated language.

Arjun sat beside, "Hoii...En pullaya kannu vekkatha di".

Swetha smriked, "Haan vekkuranga....Neenga enna Ipdi sapda vechitae iruntha....Un pulla porakumbothae....diet schedule oda than porakum".

Rakshan, "Kutti ma....Papa bubbly ah irukum nu sollu da"

Arjun, "Haan Ithu fact uhh....Athuku nee olunga sapdanum di".

Sudha, "Adadaaa....Neenga 3 perum avala free ah viatale...Ava olunga irupa...Yen da paduthuringa avala".

Swetha, "Apdi sollunga aththai.... Shift potu enna sapda vekkuranga....Thangala Enaku".

Arjun, "Yeii....Nee olunga healthy aanatha Sapta....Naanga yen di keka porom".

Vedha, "Atha solu mapla...Epa paaru junk foods uhh".

Arjun, "ahmaa....Ipave en pullaiya kedukura iva".

Swetha rolled her tongue out to tease him, "Kedukuranga....Ivaru pullaiya....Amma aasa pattadhu...Vangi tha da daddy solra un pulla".

Arjun fake glared her, "Ethu...ipo nee kekura antha bhel Puri, Pani puri ahh".

Swetha winked, "Definitely.... Definitely".

Sudha, "Aii.....Delivery vara ethuvum kedaiyathu".

Swetha sighed, "pathingala...Aththai....Neengalum ivangaloda senthutinga"

Arjun, "Sonna la ma....ivala Nambatha iva oru KD nu".

And their family banter continous Asusual.
____.

1 month later,

"Cheri cherii....Onu Ila...Onu Ila...Konja neram aprm intha dress kalatidalam seriya"...Arjun convinced her whinning daughter whereas Swetha was all cool infront of mirror to get ready for naming ceremony of her daughter.

The baby started to cry...Arjun was holding his daughter with utmost care and protective, "Aiyooo chellamaee....Yen da azhuguringa....appa paarunga appa paarunga".

He somehow convinced her and made the baby to slept...Arjun saw his wife who was dolled up in a saree for the function and try to pin the pallu of the saree, "Arjuneyy...Vetti ah thana iruka....Intha pin podu konjam...vaa Ingaa".

He fake glared and moved near her while getting the pin from her to pinned the saree, "Yen di sollamata....Evlo kasta Pattu Kuttima va thoonga vechitu varan...Inga cool ah ninutu enna athigaram Vera panra nee".

She smacked on his abdomen with a force...He winced in pain, "Aiyoo....amma....kutti sathan yen di adicha".

Swetha pulled his collar both the side make him more closer to her and looked into his eyes, "Kutti ma naanu....Nee un ponnuku Vera peru vechukooo".

Arjun smiled at her possesiveness but hid it before her, "Oii....Unga appa una apdithana kupdraru..apo Na en ponna kupta unaku enna di".

Swetha, "Athu enga appa Enaku vechathu...Nee sonthama yosichikoo po".

Arjun raised his eyebrows at her, "Mudiyathu nah enna di pannuva".

Swetha smiled mischievously, "Enga appa room ku poran po da"...She started to move.

Arjun jerked and pulled off by her elbow and made a praying pose above his head, "Deivamae.....appa veedu continent thaandi irukava kuda.....Ipdi bayamurutha mataa....Orae veetukula nee panra alapara irukaee"

Swetha giggled, "Antha Bayama irukanum Mr. Arjuneyy".

Arjun sighed in relief and Murmered, "Pinna...oru oru vaatiyum samathanam panni kuptu varavanuku thana theriyum".

Swetha supressed her smile but kept a strict face, "Enna anga munumunupuu....Haan".

Arjun knowing her tone looked her with his usual subtle smile and moved closer to her dragged by waist which results in she was dashed on him...Swetha loud tone became whispers, "Arjuneyy...Papa irukaa".

Arjun looked his daughter once before turning to his wife, "Thoongraah"...He showed his tongue out and slowly reducing their gap on their lips when their lips was about to meet....Rakshan entered into the scene perfectly, "Aiyooo....andava....Paakakudatha paaathutanee"...He over acted by closing his eyes meanwhile the couple jerked and seperate themselves.

Hearing Rakshan's commotion the baby started to cry...Rakshan lifteed the baby, "Ohhh...Onnu la da thangamee.....Unga appa uhm Amma uhm....Unaku thambi papa ready panranga".

Swetha blushed by closing her face while Arjun gritted his teeth, "Deeiiii".

Rakshan looked Arjun and said to baby, "Va va Namma odilam Thangam...Unga appa ku unga amma aavi erathukulaa".

It was time for Swetha's whinning tone, "Annae...avala vera perula kupdu....Un Thangam na than".

Rakshan looked Arjun who was laughing, "Ipo theritha...Ivlo neram...Ithuku than na vangitu irunthan".

Rakshan blinked like a kid and Try to escape, "Machan....Kila kuptanga sikram vaanga"...He started to move from the room even before get a good dosage from his sister.

Swetha, "Annae....Nillu naee....Sollitu po na mattum than Thangam nu".

Arjun couldn't his laugh and get a glare from Swetha...He too started run behind Rakshan, "Machan....Ithooo Vanthutan daa".
___.

The Family members were all ready for the function and the Baby was placed in a decorated cradle.

When the topic came to naming a baby... Everyone asked Rakshan to said the name in baby's ears....He was beamed with happiness...Swetha took the baby with utmost care and gave to Rakshan...He took the baby from his little sister and saw her with a welled up eyes..Knowing her emotions turned on Swetha smiled and hugged him by his waist...He hold her on his other hand, "En Thangam periya ponna aaita la".

Swetha smiled at him....Rakshan, "Unaku Kozhanthai la thooka theriyuma Thangam".

Laya, "Ryan poranthapa....Una enna vida Ava than avana thooki vechiruntha athiga neram....Ava kita poi kekura kelvi ah paaru".

Rakshan, "Athu illa Laya....En thangame Nethu vara odi aadi vilayantu irunthava...ipo avalauku oru kozhanthai paaran".

Raji hitted him playfully, "Solluva da solluva...Ipdi un Thangachi ah konjitu irunthana veii...papa enchi..Deii mama Enaku peru vekkuriyaa illaya nu kepaa".

Everyone laughed Rakshan, "Ahmaa...ahmaa..En kutti Thangam ketalum kepaa".

Laya feeded baby a sugar water whereas Rakshan bend near baby's ears and Said, "Roonhi...Roonhi...Roonhi".

"God's Gift she is", Arjun lifted her daughter and kissed her and the whole Family blessed the baby girl with her Parents.

THE END.
______________________________________

Comment la marakama review sollunga.