Proposal💐

Few days Later,

A month Passed Just like that...But the bonds between the Family Members grew Wider especially our Arjun and Swetha realised their love slowly...But none of them had guts to reveal it to other...In between a Month, The house for a whole family...construction starts with a Pooja..It was an Another day in a College.

Pradeep came running with a sweating Face to Arjun & Rakshan who were in a class room.

Arjun panicked, "Machan..Enna da..Yen ipdi odi Vara".

Pradeep's breathe was up and down, "Machan... Knowledge.... Knowledge Bank Website Open panni paaru"..(Yeasss it was the one Arjun said when the time of Campaign for students welfare purpose).

Arjun opened the website and shocked to Saw the Photos uploaded in it...It was swetha's photos...One She was with Tharun...and another was with Arjun and again another one was one of her classmate Vishnu...The Caption was very bad about her character.. Yesterday...Today ...And Tommorow who else was in her list and blah blah blah... Arjun and Rakshan's blood boiled while seeing those photos....It was not originally taken...Clearly it shows it was morphed.

Arjun, "Swetha Enga da".

Laya came running to the class, "Rakshaaa...Sikiram Vaa...Swetha Romba azhuguraa".

Rakshan ran to Swetha's class when she was consoled by her friends..Rakshan moved near her and sat beside...That's enough for her she leaned On his shoulders, "Annae....En....She got hicupps...Enna..Enna pathii".

Rakshan consoled her, "Thangam....Annan irukan da...Onnum Illa..Onnum ilaa..Azhatha chellam...Annan irukan daa".

Tharun angrily, "Annae....Naresh than nae pannirukan".

Rakshan looked Laya, "Ivlo naal unakaga Mattum than porumaiya irunthan....Inni Oda avan sethan"....He angrily gets up and moved towards Naresh's Class....Tharun, Swetha and laya panicked went behind him.

Swetha, "Annae.... Complaint pannalam naee"...She said while running Behind him.

They were stopped in the middle where the scene Arjun was vigorously pushed Naresh in the ground and sat on him puching his face with all his anger....Blood was oozed from his mouth...He beated him like a beast...Meera, Pradeep and Shiva try to pull off him.

Tharun and Swetha went to them and help to pull back Arjun.

Arjun, "Vidunga ennaa"...He yelled.

Swetha pulled his hand, "Enna panringa Arjun"...she asked with tears.

Arjun turned to look her teary face, "Maa...Nee Ethuku azhugura...Thappu senjathu avan....Poi naalu ara vidu".

Swetha wiped her tears, "Office La complaint pannikalam Arjunn...Vaanga".

Once they were waiting for Principal....Arjun and Swetha was standing some distance from others.

Arjun sighed, "Enna aachu Unaku....Yen Ivlo amaithiyaa iruka...Nee Illa swetha Ithu".

Swetha, "Enakum Kovam iruku Arjunn....Aana Already Anni veetla mapla paaka Arambichutanga...Thangam bayanthutu irukan...epdi veetla solrathu nu..Intha time la na intha Naresh aala prachananu poi ninna....Epdi ma Appa othuparu....en Mela iruka pasathula Anni ah venanu sollita....En Thangam Paavam thana".

Arjun was amused by her maturity and her love towards her brother....There Rakshan standing there with glistening eyes while Laya ran and hugged her with tears...She Carresed her face.

Laya with tears, "Nee devathai da...Ipo solran... Rakshan ah vida..Un life la Naanum iruka poranu nenakurapo avlo santhosham ah iruku".

Swetha smiled and looked Rakshan who were in Moistening eyes, "Annanukagaa vaa".
She smiled and nodded at him while Arjun looked her with all his love.