Epilogue - 1

"Ithooo....Ingaa", Arjun Find his name in Swetha's hand while he was leaning on head board and Swetha was leaning on his chest.

He smelled her hands which was freshly washed once the mehendi was dried in her hand.

Swetha wriggled from his hold while Arjun pulled her and asked, "Ethuku ipo thullitu iruka...Silent ah iru di konja neram"...He hugged her neck and smelled her hair.

Swetha whinned, "Konja kuda arive illa Arjuneyy Unaku...First night la nee un pera kandupudikanum...Ipovae yen en kaiya paatha".

Arjun giggled, "Apo athukalam time irukathu di"....He nuzzled into her neck.

Swetha hitted his mouth, "Vaai...Vaai uh...Enchi Po da un room ku".

Arjun, "Mudiyathu nu sonna...ena darling pannuvaa".

"Sudha chithi ah kupduven....paravalayaa", Meera entered into Swetha's room with Laya while Arjun jerked and gets up from the bed immediately.

Arjun Murmered, "Karadi...Crct ah vanthuruchu keduka".

Meera placed her hands on her hip, "Yen da Oru naal poruthuka mudiyatha Unnala...Enna da avasaram Unaku".

Arjun, "Yeii....Konjamachum akka mathiri pesriya...Na summa pathutu poga than vanthan".

Laya, "Apdiyaee Thangam....En Annan unna paakava vantharu".

Arjun pleaded Swetha with his eyes while Swetha smriked at him and kept her face innocent, "illa Anni....Ivaru en kaiya pudichi izhutharu".

Arjun closed his eyes in embarrassment whereas Laya and Meera laughed out loud.

Meera, "Ennathu kaiya pudichaana".

Laya, "Akka...Paavum...Romba ottadhingaa".

Swetha, "Ahma..ahma..romba ottadhingaa...Unga kalyanathukula...Naanga Evlo help pannom".

Meera, "Haan First night room arrange panranu...Rendu mani neram enga room ulla irunthingalae...atha solriyaa"...She was in no mood to leave them.

Arjun sighed, "Shooo....Amma thaiyaee...Na en room kae poran...nee arambikatha"...He pouted and ran away from her room while the girls laughed at him.

Laya, "Paavum Ka....Arjun Anna aasai ah paaka vanthirukaru".

Meera rolled her eyes, "Yen di....Ivanuga Naaliki kalyanam aanalum Oru difference uhm illa...Nethu vara Ithae room la thana rendum adichithu irunthuchunga..Oru night ah missings oda irukatum vidu".

And the girls banters continued for sometime.
___.

The Mahal was filled with lighting and flowers which shows it was ready for a Function which was going to be happened.

The name board announces it was a Wedding of Arjun and Swetha.

In the center of the hall they were placed a Holy fire(Agni kundan) and opposing to that two stools were places one was filled with rose water and sandal paste and another one was filled with plate of flowers...In the floor they were nearly 30 to 40 plates filled with flowers, fruits and chocolates..The priest was doing his job sincerely by telling mantras and The kids were actively running here and there to made the situation lively.

After few minutes,

Swetha and Arjun was sat near the holy fire and doing the rituals as per the priest command...The entire family were standing around them with a happiness beamed on their faces...The couple looked heavenly in their wedding attire their fingers were already locked where no one as noticed...Little Ryan was seated beside Arjun and watching all the rituals....He tried to sneak beside his aththai while the over possesive Arjun never allowed him to Swetha's side.