Love Duo❣️

Sun was Extra more interested today to witness the love duo was ready to wake up...Swetha stirred from sleep by the rays of sun hitted her face peeked through window curtains...she was caged in a arms of her love...She felt it was a safe more than any duvets...Then only she realized the happenings of yesterday attrocities...She noticed the face of Arjun who was in a messy hair hiding his forehead with pouting face.

Swetha smiled at him and pulled his nose, "Thoongu mothu kuda moonji urrr nu vechirku paaru...Korangu.. Aana Enoda cutuu Korangu..".

He was slowly opened his eyes and saw her..Swetha shocked and  tried to get up from his hold....But he smiled at her.

Swetha Confused and thought, "Innum theliyalayoo...Sirikuran".

Arjun smiled, "Oii...Kutty ma...Ipo evlo azhaga amaithiya iruka theriyum ah".

Swetha's mv: Ohh kanavaa

She smiled at him calmly...Arjun dashed his forehead on hers and realized she was in real....he jerked and placed his back side palm on his mouth and shouted, "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh"...She closed his mouth in her hands, "Heyyy Arjuneeyyyy....Yen kathura...Na than....Vaaaya moodu...Kathi oora kootadha".

Arjun winced in head pain...Suddenly she got remembered by Lemon juice treatment said by Ananth last night....she ran away from the room....Arjun hissed in pain and saw her in Confusion.. Within few minutes swetha entered his room with a glass of juice.

Swetha, "Arjuneeyyyy....Lemon juice la salt podanum ah...Sugar podanum ah".

Arjun held his head in his hand, "Yeii... Kalangakathala Ethuku juice kudukura....Naane Thalavali la irukan".

Swetha giggled, "Itha kudi Thambi...Apo than Un bothai erangum"...She forced him to drank by passing the glass to his mouth.

Arjun, "Yaara paathu bothai erangum nu solra..Na la teetotaler theriyum la".

Swetha laughed, "Athellam Nethu Oda moota katti moolai la potachu"....He relaxed a bit after drank the juice.

Arjun's eyes widened, "Enna di solraa...Ahmaa Nethu Unoda mocktail ah thana kudichan...Aprm Enna aachu".

Swetha giggled, "Athu mocktail Illa Arjuneeyyyy Cocktail uhh...Enna kudika vidama pannita la nee". She whinned.

Arjun shocked, "Ennathu...

Swetha sadly, "Ahmaa...Luv failure la Kudikalam nu Vangi vechan....Na saami kumdrathukula nee kudichita...En aasa nera veramayae pochu".

Arjun yelled, "Arivu iruka Unaku"...Swetha jerked by his sudden outrage.

Arjun rubbed his forehead in tension, "Konjam kuda yosika maatiyaa...Veetla therinja Enna aagurathu".

Swetha, "Illa Arjun...Summa vilayatuku".

Arjun, "Vaaya moodu....Ethula vilayadurathunu theiryatha Unaku...Na Enna una venanu sollitu vitutaah pona..Kudave than suthuran...Nee kudika Enna karanam sollathaa".

Swetha's eyes brimming tears, "Arjun...Na Theriyama...

Arjun, "Ellathaiyum pannitu vanthu Theriyama pannita nu solluviya....Olunga poiru....En Kan munnadi konja nerathuku varathaa".

She was stared him silently...His mobile ring caught their attention...It was facetime by Sudha....He was hell scared to attend the call...Swetha swiftly went near him wiped his face and  lipstick marks on his neck by her duppata and adjust his messy hair.

She slowly said, "Ipo pesu Arjuneeyyyy....Phone la smell lam varathuu"....She left the room.

Arjun sighed, "Thittu vangiyum...Thimiru koraiyuthaa paaru".