Home🏡

Days Flew away,

The Huge House decorated with Lights that adorned extra beauty of the house...The Home filled with happy faces to start their new journey as Joint family....Yaess, It was House warming ceremony day arrived...Nearly 2 months passed away after the couple returned from Mumbai....Arjun and Rakshan Completed their final year and Got placed in one of the leading companies...It was Wonder when friends got placed in same company...That was happened to Arjun and Rakshan...They went to Delhi for 15 days training and returned Just the day before House warming Function....Laya too placed in a company which Hemanth (Meera's Fiance) was working...In these 15 days Laya was with Sudha and Ravi as Vedha Couldn't be in the position of allowing Laya inside his house.

Raji, Vedha and Swetha entered the home...The happy faces of Ravi, Raghu, Sudha and kaveri welcomed them.

Kaveri, "Ivlo late ah vaa varathu..Sikiram Vara venama.. namma thana guest la invite pannanum".

Raji, "Nalla kelunga Anni...Ivala ezhupi kuptu varathukula pothum pothum nu aairuchu"... She facepalmed herself.

Sudha teased her, "Athana pathan...Ithu swetha ku mid night aachaee".

Swetha, "Ada Aththai Inimey Inga thana iruka porom...Athan kadaisiya en room la konja nalla Thoongitu vanthan...Athu Oru kuthama".

By the time Natrajan Thatha and Gowri came to greet them with Meera.

Natrajan, "Rakshan...Enga paa"

Vedha, "Aaan...Vanthutu irukan mama..ipo than call pannan Kelambitanu sonnan".

Raghu, "Night thana return vanthanga pasanga..Athan tired la irupanga...Arjun kuda romba Dull ah irunthan".

Swetha, "Arjunnn ahh....Night uh 2 ku reach aananga athukula epdi enchanga"...She asked her in a usual excited tone which made everyone laugh.

Raji teased, "En Annan paiyan enna..Una mathiri somberi nu nenachiyaa".

Swetha grumpily, "Rajii ma....Great insult...Paarunga Paah"...She whinned.

Vedha consoled her, "Nee good girl da kuttyma...Amma Apdi than theriyum la"..Which made her smile.

Swetha, "Aththaii....Arjunnn engaa".

Meera, "Ungalaku Ethuku Antha information uhh".

Swetha, "Ada sollunga kaa....Paathu 15 naal aachu"....She said while running upstairs in the name of searching Arjun.
____.

"Arjuneeyyyy.... Arjuneeyyyy...Enga irukaa", Swetha holding her Half-Saree's Skirt in her hand and searching him room by room...She was pulled in one room...Don't want to dragg....yess it was Arjun....She hugged him tighter and sniffing tears, "Missed you... Arjuneeyyyy"....He smiled and closed his eyes by smelling her fragrance after 15 days in real...He don't want to be serious with her....So he decided to go with her usual flow...One she parted from him...He slowly looked her who was in Yellow and pink Half- saree.

Arjun, "Miss panniyaa...Paatha rendu kilo eruna maathiri la irukaa"...He raised her eyebrows at her.

Swetha hitted him, "Podanggg...unkita poi love ah pesuna paaru"

Arjun, "oii....Enna Mariyathai lam koraiyathu".

Swetha, "Ahmaa Po da....Unaku en arumai eyy therila....Na Poran"...She started to move...again she was dragged by him.

Arjun noticed the evil dot on her side of her forehead and asked, "Etho..en Kanavula Vanthathu namma paati nu sonna..Ipo Ennathu Ithu"...He pointed her evil dot which like a mole on the side of her forehead.

Swetha started to stammered, "Athu...Athu..Haan...anniku Aththai vechanga la Athan Naanum vechikitan inniku".

Arjun mischievously, "Athuku yen di type Adikura....Enakaga thana vecha".